• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I wonder if they harass all the potential prostitutes and rapists on campus. I am guessing both of those are against a policy, and folks wear clothing/accessories that fit the crime fairly often.

Sorry, that is my sarcastic way of saying "this is ridiculous".

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Imagine if he had drawn a gun on his jeans with chalk!

That probably would have been a direct violation.

The school’s website states that “all weapons are prohibited in University housing buildings, parking lots, and on University property” adding that “this includes, but is not limited to, bullets, ball bearing bullets, bullet balls, pellets, firearms, guns, knives, paintball guns, air guns, hunting bows, archery bows, swords, martial arts weapons, and replicas of such weapons. Toy and water guns are prohibited.”

They probably would have said a drawing is a replica.

TECKS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 30, 2014
    SPEEDWAY
    I enter my sons preschool with an empty holster all the time against my will. I think an Indiana officer would laugh if some one complained, but you never know that officer might be pro- Hillary.:dunno:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Unless there's more to the student's actions, the Officer sounds like he could use some remedial trainig

Ya THINK?!?!?!?

Methinks this jackwagon has been drinking the Campus Kool Aid the administrators have been serving the students.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    The Officer insisted "...the empty holster represented a potential safety hazard because it implied the existence of a firearm whose whereabouts he could not ascertain. :rolleyes:

One can also argue that the officer's empty skull represents a safety hazard because it implied the existence of a brain whose whereabouts he could not ascertain. :rolleyes:

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I swear I don't understand the desire to create an offense where none exists. There's plenty of shenanigans out there to keep any Officer busy

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    I saw this earlier. To summarize the comment section from "libs" posters Watch video of South Alabama student cited by campus police for wearing empty holster | AL.com

He was disrespectful
    He should be shot
    He had an illegal knife
    He had an illegal knife and his hand was in his pocket so he should be shot
    Protesting is stupid
    He was asking for it
    There are other ways to protest
    He's an attention whore
    He's a ***** playing pretend military and should join the military (he's IN the military)

Rata Rata Rata liberals are violent when it comes to protestors. I thought they were all about protesting.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    ... it implied the existence of a firearm whose whereabouts he could not ascertain."

:rolleyes:

Schrodinger's Cat

SV095.jpeg

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    The Officer insisted "...the empty holster represented a potential safety hazard because it implied the existence of a firearm whose whereabouts he could not ascertain."

:rolleyes:

Its funny, because if they would just allow the guy to carry the gun in his holster, they'd know exactly the whereabouts of the gun.

Top Bottom