Dustin Marshall AKA Bigtanker: My heart is heavy...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Wow. Just wow. I, like some others, only knew him from here on INGO. But from the interactions I had with him in my short time here, he was someone I looked forward to meeting in person at one of the INGO shoots or meet and greets. My heart aches for his family (and the family of the other driver, too)!!

Does anyone know the situation of his family yet? Is a GoFundMe being put together for him or anything? We’re pretty strapped for cash at the moment, but I’d pitch in what I could to help out, if it’s needed. Just a thought for us to help take care of one of our own. :(
    I have reached out to the family to inquire about arrangements. I will update INGO when I hear something. I am sure they are just spinning right now with everything that has to be done, so they may not respond immediately.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I got to hang out with him at one of the first INGO days at Proteq. A great guy.

The news hit me like a ton of bricks last night, and I woke up thinking about him and his family this AM. This news has had me in an funk and distracted/off-kilter all morning.

And I guess its because we were all expecting it with CM, because his passing didnt hit me this hard.

Lpherr

Occupied
    I'm just now seeing this.
    Very sad. I have no words.

My deepest condolences to his family.
    RIP BigTanker

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Just got a random text from an old friend with the news. I'm literally speechless. All I can do is offer prayers, and as a believer in the almighty, sovereign work of a loving God, I know that we will see each other again. RIP Bigtanker.

So SAD, RIP, BIG TANKER, did Not know him Personally, but respected his Posts. :nopity:
    :crying:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I am so heart broken. He and his son were here last weekend getting some parts for a electronics project his son was building. I was lucky enough to make a range few trips with him, help him with his first AR15 build. His family and friends are in my prayers. I know he touched the hearts of many of us on on Ingo. Way to young to go, but god must have big plans for our friend. His Faith in god and belief in family was strong. Rio buddy. You are missed.

A great memory to have and see, his AR15 his he brought over to my house to assemble and the range trip to test it. A fun day, a great memory.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    You never know when your number is up but damn, just doing his job and providing for his family and gets taken out by chance.
    Gut wrenching.
    Thats what gets me the hardest. A 2 second delay in any part of his day or a 2 second speedup would have most likely made for different results. Just doing his thing.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Like some others, I only knew BigTanker through INGO, but his big heart and his love for his family shone through!

We lost a good one. :(

Prayers and condolences to his family and friends.

RIP BT

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    been surfing INGO all morning but only now seeing this. This is a devastating tragedy. My heart aches for his family. I'm at a loss for the right thing to say except this just plain sucks.
    RIP BT you will be missed

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I,, too, have no words to say/type.

This is just too new - so hard to get my head around it.

Gosh, prayers for the remaining family and the repose of his soul.

GodSpeed, BT...

Top Bottom