Dustin Marshall AKA Bigtanker: My heart is heavy...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Definitely lost a good one. Very kind soul. So glad we were able to meet, shoot, and break bread. He always balanced time for his family and spoke of them often. My prayers to his family.
    RIP
    Just a thought that may fruition, he/(we) had a blast at the INGO/MGO collaboration a few years ago. Not sure that the MGO members are aware. It was in its infancy, but everyone there had a fantastic day at the range. A lot of us got to shoot unique firearms. Range day tribute is a thought. Wish I had a pic, but liked firing his "joker" lengthen barreled revolver. Still makes me want to buy one.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Going threw my photo bucket and found this one. The first time I met him, and fittingly enough it was at the shooting range with a few other INGO members. Good memories of a good friend to INGO. And a man that was good to everyone knew him in away. I truly mean that. As I type this with a tear in my eye.

Attachments

• BT_zpss2uybufy.jpg
      BT_zpss2uybufy.jpg
      422.1 KB · Views: 57

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It is never easy to receive such tragic news. Our hearts are heavy, but I truly believe in my heart that with Dustin's passing this is not all there is. The Heavenly Father has prepared a place for us where eternal life begins anew if we truly believe.

I offer my most heartfelt condolences and a prayer of comfort to Dustin's family and friends in their time of grieving.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Going threw my photo bucket and found this one. The first time I met him, and fittingly enough it was at the shooting range with a few other INGO members. Good memories of a good friend to INGO. And a man that was good to everyone knew him in away. I truly mean that. As I type this with a tear in my eye.
    Yeah I really liked hanging out with him too. Truly a good man.

He will definitely be missed :(

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Been coming here for a few years and although I never met anyone in person (except KellyinAvon), I do think the general communications and chit chat has allowed me to get to know some of y'all. It's sad to hear this news.

Praying for the family and friends of Big Tanker. May the peace of our Lord Jesus be a refuge for all during this difficult time.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I am so heart broken. He and his son were here last weekend getting some parts for a electronics project his son was building. I was lucky enough to make a range few trips with him, help him with his first AR15 build. His family and friends are in my prayers. I know he touched the hearts of many of us on on Ingo. Way to young to go, but god must have big plans for our friend. His Faith in god and belief in family was strong. Rio buddy. You are missed.

A great memory to have and see, his AR15 his he brought over to my house to assemble and the range trip to test it. A fun day, a great memory.

Glad to see you back on here 1911ly, even though it's for these unfortunate circumstances.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    About 2 and a half years ago Dustin called me from out of the blue. He said hey buddy how are you doing? Can I stop by for a minute. We have not heard much from you on INGO. I said sure, you are always welcome here. I told him life was really rough at that time. I was trying to take care of myself with my own health issues, taking care of my sister in law with dementia and dealing with the estate of a very good friend that had just passed way.

To say life was crappy would be an understatement. He ask me if we could pray for a moment, and we did. Then we talked about a lot of things. One being his love for god and his family & friends. Before he left he gave me a INGO challenge coin, That meant a lot to me at that moment. I keep it in my wallet with my LT-6 coin. It means even more to me now.

I pulled it out and held it tight for a bit last night. I said a prayer for him and his family, I asked god to comfort those that were grieving over the lost of him. I am hoping that prayer worked for others, just as the prayers Dustin for me.

RIP our friend in heaven. You were loved and you are missed.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    May our Lord wrap His Loving Arms around the Family to Comfort and Console them at this time. Lord please Bless all those he Leaves Behind.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1-2

A Time for Everything​

3 There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens:
    2 a time to be born and a time to die.

My Deepest Sympathy and Condolences to his Family, Friends and those of us here that call ourselves Indiana Gun Owners.

Chaplain Pat

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom