• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scarboni

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Unknown
    That sucks,Too bad Cody didn't leave! Watching him whine like a little girl when he steps on things gets a little old,put some shoes on for crying out loud.....

wolfts01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    New Haven
    I will miss the odd couple that they were on the show. It has to be my favorite mainstream survival show so far.

Maybe Cody's bare feet scared Dave off. While I personally agree with 'barefoot is better' I would at least wear huaraches, mocs, or other minimalist footwear.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    That sucks,Too bad Cody didn't leave! Watching him whine like a little girl when he steps on things gets a little old,put some shoes on for crying out loud.....

I watch that show all the time and to my knowledge he has never "whined" about stepping on something. it was always dave who complained about the barefoot thing. :dunno:

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I watch that show all the time and to my knowledge he has never "whined" about stepping on something. it was always dave who complained about the barefoot thing. :dunno:

There has been times where Cody will say that he does not want to do something or try something and take the longer way around, and it is because of his no shoes policy. Dave complains about it because now he has to take longer routes or hard routes instead on something a lot more simple, which I would complain about that too.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I'm guessing that mykel hawke dude will be the replacement guy. His man woman wild show was, I believe, on the same network? It was a decent show but didn't get picked up for season 3.

IDK, it's all speculation at this point. I liked Dave but I like Cody too.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I dont think it is Mykel, he has been busy with the show over in the UK and doing conventions. It would be cool if it was him though.

bmgreen13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Parts Unknown
    Anyone else ever wonder how Cody can stay so big and look like he can bench press a small car when he is out in the wild so much eating very little?

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Anyone else ever wonder how Cody can stay so big and look like he can bench press a small car when he is out in the wild so much eating very little?

They only show what he's eating on the show. He's not a vegan. He eats meat. He also eats meat at his home. He's also been a body builder since he was a teenager. It's sincerely possible. He also mentions his body building as part of his survival technique in his book 98 (I think - might be 98 degrees or something like that) - i.e. he can withstand injury, temperature and starvation better with his bulk.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Also not sure if anyone else saw but Dave has announced that he is doing a show with Mykel Hawke for the Outdoor channel. It is geared toward youth/teen survival.

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I could be wrong but....Based on past reality shows of all stripes.......

I am guessing the replacement will be an attractive female in her 30's that wears half shirts, Daisy Duke shorts, and will look like a cross between the chick in "Tomb Raider" and Jennifer lawrence in "The Hunger Games."

She will try to wear as little as possible during filming and will bath in every creek they cross and have a valid survivalist reason for doing so.

Target demographics will go from preppers to 18-25 year old males...

IMHO ofcourse.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom