• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    While I like those shows, I always felt that getting lost for a couple of days wasn't ever the right idea. I'd like to see a show that lets a person take a bag on their back and spend as long as they can out in the woods trying to survive. Weeks/months not just 2-3 days.

Farscape

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    any news on his replacement? man woman wild was also cancelled. Myke hawk would be an excellent replacement.

Cody and his new mystery partner are currently filming in Central America but that is all I know. I'll keep an eye on Cody's Facebook page for updates.

Farscape

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    While I like those shows, I always felt that getting lost for a couple of days wasn't ever the right idea. I'd like to see a show that lets a person take a bag on their back and spend as long as they can out in the woods trying to survive. Weeks/months not just 2-3 days.

Alone in the Wild with Ed Wardle if you haven't already seen it.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Was a big fan of Dave long before this show and glad it got him and his school some big exposure. I'd send my kids to his pathfinder school before I'd have them bother with the Boy Scouts these days. The man is a walking set of Foxfire books.

bstone2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    west side of indianapolis
    im sure they are both cool guys but dave was still my favorite. i watched all his you tube videos and it kind of leads me to believe that in the show he was playing a character based on himself. any word on his replacement?

bstone2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    west side of indianapolis
    recently watched the first episode over and those guys clashed so bad. they must have ironed some stuff out before getting too much into the first season or there would have been a fist fight brewing

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That was a show I could and did watch. They gave real world solutions to problems. I did have issue with the Barefoot deal. Just a bit of a stretch for me.

Farscape

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    In regards to my new partner, he (first clue) is a genuine Special Operations warrior. He was hired by the Discovery Channel, thus the Discovery Channel will decide when the time is right to announce him. Please do not ask me, or Sara, or Joe about who and when...it is a Discovery Channel decision. Thanks and Stay safe! cody

I'm guessing he is a no name.

scarboni

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Unknown
    That sucks,Too bad Cody didn't leave! Watching him wine like a little girl when he steps on things gets a little old,put some shoes on for crying out loud.....

Top Bottom