• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Although I guess if your complaint is that it rides too high with the loops at the top corners, moving them down wouldn't really improve the situation much.

Exactly. I also tried staggering them like I did with the J-hooks, to increase the cant angle. Didn't work; the front part of the gun was still too high, and the back went from too high to way too high. :xmad:

It's all good, though; the soft loops are going back on Monday, and the tuckable overhooks will solve the problem.

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Hey Mike, Any chance we can let James try on your RCS & Bladetech with his G19? So far he liked Pami's RCS better than my M-TAC.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    I just use the tuckable J hooks all the time, tucked or not. I set them for the lowest possible ride height as that is the best for me. I wear this rig with all types of pants and shorts without much problem. I do tend to wear wide belts wit everything, 1 1/4 - 1 1/2" leather or 5.11 nylon. My problem is my pants keep riding under my beer-gut but that is not the holster's fault. Wear mine with a High Power, not exactly a lightweight with a steel frame and 16 rounds. Still the most comfortable IWB that I've tried.

Top Bottom