• ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    :hijack:

103-captain-james-t-kirk-im-sorry-i-cant-hear-you-over-the-sound-of-how-awesome-i-am.jpg

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    Read @ PoliceOne.com:

We just had one of our dispatchers post "Team Dorner" on his FB page. It got spread around real quick and he got sent home pending review of his position as he is currently on probation. We have these jackasses within our own ranks. Scary

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    All one has to do is take a look at how the idiot handled the little problems of life. This clown was a train wreck waiting to happen.....oh wait it did happen.

He smoked his own hand in the academy:laugh: I find it strange that they did't fire his dumb a-- then.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Hiring quotas?

Man I don't know. We are talking about California after all but wow. It seems that he never even made it out of FTO. So I guess their system could be said to have worked but still leaves me shaking my head.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    All one has to do is take a look at how the idiot handled the little problems of life. This clown was a train wreck waiting to happen.....oh wait it did happen.

He smoked his own hand in the academy:laugh: I find it strange that they did't fire his dumb a-- then.

Who doesn't believe that the LAPD is almost as corrupt as Chicago or NYPD? And if not corrupt in the mafia-sense, incompetent and ill-trained to the nth degree?

That report was written by someone in junior high. If that's the representation of who is employed by LAPD/City of LA, I have no problem believing Dorner's accusations. (Didn't have a problem believing them in the first place.)

Furthermore, his decision to seek justice (okay, revenge) in a particular way neither supports nor detracts from the legitimacy of his claims. There is no logical connection.

He was a douche of the highest order and whatever his grievance(s) with the LAPD and Co., he gets no sympathy from me because he took innocent lives. But his taking of innocent lives doesn't mean he was wrong either.

Top Bottom