• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    That doesn't change the fact that the stupid prizes should be handed out by the judge if at all possible, which that attempt was not made. Given that this wasn't his own place where he hypothetically may have been prepping, my guess is that they wouldn't have had to have waited him out too long before he got really hungry and discovered that his boots would only make so much of a meal.

He killed himself. The fire burnt his already dead body.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    That doesn't change the fact that the stupid prizes should be handed out by the judge if at all possible, which that attempt was not made
    On the contrary. Two San Bernadino County Deputies were shot attempting to apprehend Dorner. Had they just blown his ****ing brains out upon sight one Deputy would be alive today.

Multiple pleas were aired for Dorner to turn himself in. He refused to do so. Resulting in his demise.

Christopher Dorner is directly responsible for his own death. No one else.

Last edited:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    He killed himself. The fire burnt his already dead body.
    BTW...here's a copy of his booking photo.

31745.jpg

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    If you havent read his manifesto, YOU NEED TO, it sounds like it came DIRECTLY from the democrat party handbook on what they believe, he talks about gays, women in the military, praises obama and fienstien, admites he wanted to kill fellow officers for using the N word, talks about racism and how tough it was growing up being called names, oh boo hoo, its unreal how the whole theme completely matches the democrat playbook, there are a few things though that seem out of place, like the bill cosby reference, but wow, racism, gun control, praising the liberal media, this seems so fishy and so ridiculous, and yet the media praises him. wow, these liberals are beyond nuts. there is no talking to these people, we have to defeat them or we are all done.

reesez

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    Chevyville
    If you havent read his manifesto, YOU NEED TO, it sounds like it came DIRECTLY from the democrat party handbook on what they believe, he talks about gays, women in the military, praises obama and fienstien, admites he wanted to kill fellow officers for using the N word, talks about racism and how tough it was growing up being called names, oh boo hoo, its unreal how the whole theme completely matches the democrat playbook, there are a few things though that seem out of place, like the bill cosby reference, but wow, racism, gun control, praising the liberal media, this seems so fishy and so ridiculous, and yet the media praises him. wow, these liberals are beyond nuts. there is no talking to these people, we have to defeat them or we are all done.
    One thing I've been trying to get across. The manifesto shows something different than what he was portrayed. Yet so many see what the media has shown and said, and they are so bent on death deserved. Some of these guys seem like they are more bent on killing than he was portrayed. Personally it seems like no tin foil hat needed to see the obvious, but what do I know. I was taught to question everything, especially if 2+2=8. But whatever, someday the truth about everything will come out. Seems kinda fishy supporting the AWB due to killings but then killing in cold blood. :twocents:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I hope this does not violate any policy's as far as copy and pasting from another website. This is from DOAcop38 on officer.com under the State of California forum. I think he pretty much sums it up. Post #118 is the one I am referring too.

3 Officers Shot, One Fatally by Ex-LAPD Officer (Irvine 187 Susp) - Page 5

Reading through the comments leaves me with the conclusion that Officer.com has a pretty even blend of level heads and sociopaths--especially the one declaring belief that the attack on the two women delivering papers was a good shoot.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Reading through the comments leaves me with the conclusion that Officer.com has a pretty even blend of level heads and sociopaths--especially the one declaring belief that the attack on the two women delivering papers was a good shoot.

I did not have time to read through all of them. But there are goofs in every occupation.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That is one OPINION.

I am not taking a position on this one. If you prefer burning alive should you ever have to make the decision, that is entirely up to you. Given Dorner's behavior, I have no reason to suspect that the traditional faith-based objections to suicide would be applicable and therefore did not take them into consideration. I would also point out that being able to understand his choice does not necessarily mean that I endorse that choice or would have done likewise had I been confronted with the same choice. I really don't see the point of contention here.

Sounds like this place.

I would agree without reservation. I am surprised at the number of people who took the approach of indifference toward due process and exponentially more disturbed that several did not appear to be especially concerned over the PD opening fire on people not involved in the situation, never mind the flagrant violations of the Fourth Amendment carried out in dangerous fashion. I got the distinct impression that there was a sentiment of not caring what the police did as long as it put Dorner in a box. It certainly doesn't make me feel very safe roaming the streets.

g.mccormick

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    New Whiteland
    I would agree without reservation. I am surprised at the number of people who took the approach of indifference toward due process and exponentially more disturbed that several did not appear to be especially concerned over the PD opening fire on people not involved in the situation, never mind the flagrant violations of the Fourth Amendment carried out in dangerous fashion. I got the distinct impression that there was a sentiment of not caring what the police did as long as it put Dorner in a box. It certainly doesn't make me feel very safe roaming the streets.

:yesway:

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    BTW...here's a copy of his booking photo.

31745.jpg

I'm not quite comfortable with the fact that a few of the officers here on INGO seem giddy with excitement that this murderer was burned to a crisp. I could be mistaken, but I was under the belief that police officers were not to serve as judge, jury, and executioner. Their argument that this was a defensive killing was void as soon as he decided to hold up in a building. Regardless of his earlier actions, Dorner was in a defensive position in the cabin. The police made the decision to storm the cabin and burn him out. They could have just as easily set up some type of perimeter and waited, unless there is a four hour rule on standoffs that I'm unaware of. I have a suspicion that this standoff would have lasted a lot longer before the cops took any action had he attacked a regular person instead of a police officer.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Yeah, they should have waited for the feds to arrive. Then they would have waited weeks, then burned him out with the same result.

Top Bottom