• ...and so much more!
  • Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Couple hours ago had an idiot pull out into 55 mph traffic and go 30 (Southern IN), then slam on his brakes to turn. Got stopped ok and noticed his plate bracket said Don Hinds Ford. Hey I heard about them!!

Don

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I wouldn’t mind having a Ram the Cummins is a great engine but I’ve bever had a good life out of their transmissions...... if it was a manual transmission or an Allison I’d buy it in a heartbeat. If their transmissions are actually better than they used to be 樂

Dude...buying a Chrysler product because one Ford dealer pissed you off is the very definition of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

There are other Ford dealerships, you know. :)

If you just are longing for the Mopar experience, go ahead and buy an F250, then take the cost of a rebuilt transmission out of your checking account and set the cash on fire. You'll still be ahead, since your truck won't spend any time at the shop, despite the money being gone. For full effect, hand the shadiest guy you know $50 to kick you as hard as he can in the nuts, to simulate dealing with Chrysler's service and warranty departments.

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    got the message loud and clear...... I’ve dealt with several local dealerships before I bought the 2018..... the reason I ended up buying from them. I have a Ford dealership less than ten minutes from the house and I’d never venture there again......

wethepeople

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Shelby County
    Back in January 2018 I bought a new F150 from Don Hinds Ford. When I bought it I bought a service package mage for oil changes, brakes, wipers etc..... Been happy with the truck. Got 99,900 miles on it now. This morning went and took it in for new oil and tire rotation. Told myself way back when it hits 100,000 miles it’s time to start looking for a new truck...... so while they are changing oil/tire rotation I go out and see what they have. And I found what I thought would be my new truck..... brand new F250 power stroke crew cab. Did a little math and figured up the payments..... that’s a winner. Well the one hour oil change soon became a two hour oil change..... right before my trucks done a weasel named Josh tells me I’m gonna be ready for my 100k service and I need brakes. I told him no problem I bought a service package that covers that..... and he replies that’s expired. Expired???? No talk of expiration when I bought it and the truck isn’t even three years old. After some back and forth I told him just give me my 郎 truck!!!! On the way home I called the salesman ( he is a great guy named Jeff Bowen) and explained to him what was going on and told him screwing me out of new brakes just cost the sale of a new power stroke truck.... did find out that the package expires at 100,000 miles so tonight on my way home it will officially expire..... just a heads up if you deal with these people they do NOT stand behind what they sell you!!!! Guess I’m more than likely gonna go buy a new Chevy diesel....

I'd go with the Chevy Duramax and here is why. Bought an 08 1 ton crew long bed Z71 SRW. I have 304,000 miles on it. Still drive it when they are salting the roads or need to haul some firewood. Bought a 2020- 1 ton crew long bed SRW. Love this one better than the 08. Great mileage. Doing 80 on the freeway with the cruse on. Give it a touch of the peddle to pass a slower vehicle so the car coming up behind can keep doing 85 or so and look down am I doing 95. 445 HP 910 torque. Love the truck. Good luck which ever way you go. Whiny little liars at dealerships sucks! Have had good luck with Skillman Chevy on Post road

Oh and the new crew cabs are much bigger. Back seat has room for a couch... almost

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    Have had good experience with Pearson Ford

Same. I bought a new F150 off the lot from Andy Mohr Ford in 2015 (hell of a deal). Went back in 2017 to order a new one and Andy Mohr was playing games. Ordering is very simple and a numbers game. After shopping many dealers, Pearson earned my business. If I ever buy another new Ford, I'll head back there. Great service department too!

Top Bottom