DOJ News Release shows Obama Administration approved ATF Gun Smuggling to Mexico

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    I hope that jackass Holder is starting to sweat!

New information indicates that U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder's actions are squarely behind the ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms) operation known as "Fast and Furious", which orchestrated the delivery of almost 2,000 weapons to Mexican drug cartels[1].

Holder openly proclaimed his connection to the operation in April 2009 during a publicized speech in Mexico, then told a Congressional Committee in May 2011, "I probably heard of Fast and Furious the first time in the last few weeks."[2]

Read more: Holder Lied: DOJ News Release Shows Obama Admin Approved ATF Mexico Weapons Smuggling - Salem-News.Com

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think Kirk posted something on this a day or two ago too. Made my day when I read it. In that sick perverted sense that like to see your enemies dangling by their balls. Not in the sense that I'm pleased our leadership is conspiring against us.

SixSigmaLarry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   1
    Jan 3, 2010
    NE Indiana
    Yes, very interesting news. Call me paranoid, but perhaps the hidden agenda is to scare the masses into a sad attempt to try to push some sort of gun control on us.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Yes, very interesting news. Call me paranoid, but perhaps the hidden agenda is to scare the masses into a sad attempt to try to push some sort of gun control on us.

Correct. Measures are beginning to take shape in border states to for FFLs to report any person buying two or more firearms that are semi-auto, drop mags and greater than .22 within a five day period. The ATF expects to add about 18,000 reports a year. But not to worry, if they don't investigate the purchasers within a two year time period, the records are purged (right).
    US to require gun-buyer information on border - US news - Security - msnbc.com

Evidently FFls are required to make such reports now for multiple handgun sales. I did not know this.

Top Bottom