• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I would also recommend you copy the list of the 89 who signed, and remember when it comes time to vote.

From Indiana I only see Rep. Jim Banks, and Rep. Larry Bucshon. I will be sending letters asking the others why they didn't stand up for the people they represent, and that I will remember this at the polls

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Didn't realize that they eliminated the ATF overnight...
    Never said it was. This is but one skirmish in the fight. I for one intend to engage in each and every one. You can do whatever you want. If you want to make comments from the back bench then that's your deal. Moving on now.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    On going assault of those who believe we work for them.

Yes sir, it amazes me that so many people complain about what's happening with out ever really thinking about what's happening at election time. Don't forget who was absent from that list when it's time to vote, 89 reps stood up out of 435. 2 from Indiana out of 9

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Some follow ups and statements published from our reps on that list or not would be a good thing.

Maybe some good work for some of our lesser known gun organizations?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Next question;

Couldn't help but notice SBA3's on sale at some online retailers. Do you buy one now or not? :dunno:

I've sniffed at completed pistol lowers because I'd like to own one to accompany a shorty upper at some point... I really don't care about the long term future of a brace on it though. :whistle:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I would also recommend you copy the list of the 89 who signed, and remember when it comes time to vote.

From Indiana I only see Rep. Jim Banks, and Rep. Larry Bucshon. I will be sending letters asking the others why they didn't stand up for the people they represent, and that I will remember this at the polls
    No need to bother in NWI. Visclosky is a hard core gun grabber and on his way out to pasture. His replacement will be just as bad.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No need to bother in NWI. Visclosky is a hard core gun grabber and on his way out to pasture. His replacement will be just as bad.

Indeed so. The only reason I would not advocate feeding that man to a shark is that it would be a rotten thing to do to a shark who never did anything wrong to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom