does this look like a religion of peace?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Tampa, FL
    Watch the video. Once you get past the religious side of it, there's a major civil liberties issue in the video that should be what concerns you. Watch what the police do. That's what matters here.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    is it so much a religious discussion? sure my title calls attention to religion. but under the political threads arent we allowed to discuss things like lawful protest? even if it is by religious organizations or people?

jake

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Not it doesn't, from either side. Just as the protests from the Westboro Baptist Church doesn't look like the religion of peace.

The crowd doing the assaulting are in the wrong. But going to a large Muslim gathering with argumentative signs is just in the stupid. Do they expect a revival and conversion of folks, or just publicity?

It is VERY scary how little the police care to enforce everyone's rights, regardless of the motive for assembling peacefully.

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    The title of the video is a bit over the top, but the content is worth noting.

Is Dearborn an example of what is to come in America?

If Europe is any indicator, the answer may well be yes.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Not it doesn't, from either side. Just as the protests from the Westboro Baptist Church doesn't look like the religion of peace.

The crowd doing the assaulting are in the wrong. But going to a large Muslim gathering with argumentative signs is just in the stupid. Do they expect a revival and conversion of folks, or just publicity?

sure maybe not smart but still legal and lawful

i dont see this so much as a religious thing, although i was trying to be provocative with my title (rambone is just better at it))

if it was reversed do you believe the cops would sit by and watch it happen?

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    The title of the video is a bit over the top, but the content is worth noting.

Is Dearborn an example of what is to come in America?

If Europe is any indicator, the answer may well be yes.

very good point europe is likely to end up in serious conflict over these same issues

jake

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    You have no right to go and disrupt a private event. If a klan member shows up at Black Expo and gets his ass handed to him, I have no issues with it. These yahoos do this same crap every year to these people.Their as bad as the Westboro crowd. I'd be willing to bet they're freaking tired of it. I would be. How would you feel if jews or muslims showed up at christian event and started telling you that you were going to hell? Or that your religion was illegitimate? Bet you'd be in about the same spot as these American muslims were.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    You have no right to go and disrupt a private event. If a klan member shows up at Black Expo and gets his ass handed to him, I have no issues with it. These yahoos do this same crap every year to these people.Their as bad as the Westboro crowd. I'd be willing to bet they're freaking tired of it. I would be. How would you feel if jews or muslims showed up at christian event and started telling you that you were going to hell? Or that your religion was illegitimate? Bet you'd be in about the same spot as these American muslims were.

i dont think i would resort to violence tho

it's a carnival on the street how is the a private event?

jake

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    It is VERY scary how little the police care to enforce everyone's rights, regardless of the motive for assembling peacefully.

The distance between what we are seeing in Dearborn and the no-go zones in France as well as other parts of Europe does not require a giant step.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom