• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hunter962

Plinker
    Nov 18, 2009
    northren IN
    i love airsofting you got pics of your gear i would love to see them im still waiting for a few new guns to come in then ill get pics of my set up

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I don't airsoft in the meaning of mil-sim gaming like paintball but that is becoming increasingly popular. I have used airsoft handguns and rifles for training and force on force since around 2000, well before it became as popular as it is now for serious use. The quality, durability, and variety of choices available today is staggering.

Dsgnr_81

Sharpshooter
    Oct 28, 2009
    Pendleton Indiana
    Yeah, my buddies and I got freaked out after someone almost lost an eye. No more BB gun wars for us. We still found ways to get into trouble though.

As far as Airsoft, yep sure do. it's great exercise, and gives me a chance to introduce my sheepie friends into some sort of tactical thinking. If SHTF, it's good to know that I have some close friends that at least have some level of thinking in this manner.

Mr Clean

Plinker
    Dec 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    me too, I think

I work with some guys that play, but I am very uneducated when it comes to the availability of, and choices of guns. Is it all price based (that is the more expensive the better)or are there good inexpensive(pronounced cheap)guns I could buy, because lets face it I may not enjoy it. I have played paintball numerous times and loved it, maybe because you could tell when you marked a player.

Last edited:

hunter962

Plinker
    Nov 18, 2009
    northren IN
    Airsoft hurts too much.

nah paintball hurts worse it also hurts you money worse to to

airsoft is fun and cheap to play airsoft guns however do cost more then paintball markers if you get a good one thats is
    i have a echo1 it was 155 when i got it its 165 now its been through the battle field and works awsome
    i sold my tippmann to get it :tantrum:

Top Bottom