• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Good grief its hard finding good help :)

I am changing this ad.
    I am now looking for 2 people. one to do parts and one for shop cleanup. As I evaluate the responsibilities of the two positions I believe that the two jobs do not mesh well
    . edited 3-15-12

I have an entry level position. It is mostly shop cleanup nothing glamorous but if you have computer skills and car knowledge I would consider training the right person for the parts position as well.

Hours are Monday through Friday 7:30 am until 3:00pm I would like some flexibility depending on work load.
    Come fill out an app or email me your resume' and we can discuss details.

amoore@diamond-collision.com

Last edited:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    As long as they can go running back to mommy and daddy they have no motivation. They want the paycheck but do not want to show up or do the work. Most of the young people we hire last less than a month, 1 only lasted a couple hours. Some don't come back the next day after a random drug test.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    As long as they can go running back to mommy and daddy they have no motivation. They want the paycheck but do not want to show up or do the work. Most of the young people we hire last less than a month, 1 only lasted a couple hours. Some don't come back the next day after a random drug test.

I feel the same but sometimes I have to ask myself if I am just getting old and cynical ;)

Top Bottom