• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is just a quick list of current topics...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    tenor.png

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    No, I don't.

I wonder if my feelings are similar to sane moral Germans in 1934 - 1936? Our maybe a sane moral peasant in Russia in 1920 - 1928?

The difference of course is those were effectively both failed States in the midst of a revolution.

We still have the Constitution, at least nominally...

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    An entire country of dumb sheep believing anything the people in power tell them, completely oblivious to how good they have it and constantly inventing stupid new problems to distract them from how easy their lives are? Nah doesn't look like America at all...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    An entire country of dumb sheep believing anything the people in power tell them, completely oblivious to how good they have it and constantly inventing stupid new problems to distract them from how easy their lives are? Nah doesn't look like America at all...

Pretty much sums up the fact that humans cannot exist in comfort, they must have a struggle to survive. Not sure if this is true but I once read that rats must chew constantly to wear their teeth or the teeth would actually grow back into their heads killing them. Analogous to humans must struggle to survive and too much success makes them weak in both body and mind.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I don't think is quite accurate. It certainly does seem this way sometimes, but I simply can't agree that this entire country is as you describe it. Consider that President Trump seems to have won by such a large margin that the globalists had to cheat in every way possible to get him out. Consider that so many people don't trust the jab that they have to be bribed with drugs and cash prizes and harassed in their homes. Consider that the "government" is so distrusted that they have censor their own citizens. I see that you're in Bloomington. The sheep as you describe them are fantastically over represented in this town. I should know as I live in Monroe County and work in Bloomington every day. Bloomington is NOT representative of America.

Knight Rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Michiana
    DC has too much power and has for a century, but I love my community, neighbors, and have no real problems with the local government. I know I should be more concerned about the macro events, but it’s the micro that I can control and influence so that’s where I keep my focus.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I don't think is quite accurate. It certainly does seem this way sometimes, but I simply can't agree that this entire country is as you describe it. Consider that President Trump seems to have won by such a large margin that the globalists had to cheat in every way possible to get him out. Consider that so many people don't trust the jab that they have to be bribed with drugs and cash prizes and harassed in their homes. Consider that the "government" is so distrusted that they have censor their own citizens. I see that you're in Bloomington. The sheep as you describe them are fantastically over represented in this town. I should know as I live in Monroe County and work in Bloomington every day. Bloomington is NOT representative of America.
    Luckily I'm finally breaking out of the sheep farm and moving to, *checks notes*, uh...Indianapolis. :laugh:

USRifle30Cal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2021
    Indiana
    I recognize it, but not as the Republic paid for in patriot blood. I recognize it as something more like France during the 1789 revolution led by the closest things to communists that existed at the time.

I agree, to a degree.

I think the republic died during the civil war. The federal government was supposed to be a voluntary union of sovereign states providing a limited menu of mutually beneficial services in order to promote commercial and socio-political success across its membership.

Once the federal government proves it can prevent succession the consent of the governed becomes little more that a talking point.

We are getting what we asked for when we allowed Lincoln to use deadly force to keep the south in the union. In that moment we began the slide from citizen to subject.

It is incredibly disheartening for those of us who value liberty and personal responsibility to witness just how far down that slope our country has actually gone.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He's moving to Indy!

1626475882775.png

(Although I don't think Indy is better.)

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I agree, to a degree.

I think the republic died during the civil war. The federal government was supposed to be a voluntary union of sovereign states providing a limited menu of mutually beneficial services in order to promote commercial and socio-political success across its membership.

Once the federal government proves it can prevent succession the consent of the governed becomes little more that a talking point.

We are getting what we asked for when we allowed Lincoln to use deadly force to keep the south in the union. In that moment we began the slide from citizen to subject.

It is incredibly disheartening for those of us who value liberty and personal responsibility to witness just how far down that slope our country has actually gone.
    This is quite prescient. +1

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I agree, to a degree.

AMEN!
    AMEN!
    AMEN!

(I was thrown off momentarily by the term "civil" war, but figured it out.)

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    President Trump could be profane and even though at times, I felt he was even actually somewhat Regan-esque, he was mostly a lose cannon type speaker, but I strongly agree with what he said, when he said, (paraphrased), these people are turning America into the VERY SAME third-world ****holes they fled from. This country is being attacked on so many different levels, and from so many different directions, it`s hard to pin down where the major attacks are coming from. Some from without, a GREAT MANY from within, (even SOME here on INGO), but NO, I do NOT any longer recognize this once great Republic. We MUST, somehow, some way, address those domestic enemies we see in political office, and run them OUT of any hint of so called "public service". I strongly suggest we reintroduce tar and feathering.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom