• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bf5565

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Elkhart
    I have 3 that I keep in rotation, my Springfield mod 2 9mm is my go to. On occasion I carry my RI 1911. My Glock 23 mainly sits at home but it comes out every now and than.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Weather's warming up. Lots of steel and carry gun matches on the calendars to choose from.

Time to take all the guns in your "rotation" :rolleyes: out to see how they and you perform with them?

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Like most here, carry a med size hi cap, and a Backup either revolver or mini 9mm/380acp.
    Can arm Wifey if needed. (She attended class, and has a LTCH, even with our Cons Carry in place)
    Carry reload for each.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Of course, doesn’t everyone? :rockwoot:
    Probably not.
    When I was first married and had my first child I decided I needed something to defend the home/family with as well as my wife. My wife wanted a 38 special 4" revolver which she got. I went with a 44mag 6.5" :):
    I only had one edc for about 4 years before I bought another one, then another, and another as the years rolled by. Now I have many.

So some may still only have just one at this point in their life.

Dholcomb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 14, 2022
    Indiana
    Yes, definitely more than one. Naa .22 in the summer. Smith and Wesson 500 mag in the winter. Would like to carry bigger variety but spending time with another carry arm isn’t in the stars right now. If I carry it, I want to practice with it regularly. I also hate hoarding holsters. Glock 43/19 99% of the time for me. Have a couple of both.

chadm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 30, 2016
    West side of Indy
    I have several, almost 10, different, but the same, carry pistols.
    Saying that, I have several that are exactly the same except frame color (even same optics), 5 or so, and then a group of 4 that are different grip lengths but the same pistols.
    Am I the only one that has that many?
    I have more pistols but not in my carry rotation. Just curious as to how abnormal I am….my wife says I’m really abnormal…… lol
    Dear Mr ATF, no, I have no CCW guns, they all unfortunately fell into a lake. But for everyone else that translates into yes and about 5 EDC/CCW.

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    I have a couple. Which one I choose and style of carry depends on my activity for the day.

I prefer a 1911 carried outside the waistband, but this isn't always practical.

Morgan12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2023
    Illinois
    Yes it depends on what I’m doing that day, where I’m going, and what kind of clothes I have on. I carry a Kahr CM9 everyday. If it’s winter or I can easily cover it I’ll carry a Glock 26. If the Kahr prints to bad I’ll carry a jframe

Top Bottom