• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    XD9, the black is formal and if I put a little bow tie on it it's classy;)

Nice!

30sadr6.jpg

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Of all things it would probably have to be my Desert Eagle .44 with the brushed chrome finish. For as much as that thing cost it better look good.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I have a Wilson hard chrome Stealth that tucks nicely in a Sparks VMll. Just like my wife always said, that extra 1" makes all the difference in the world! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

God Bless America and the troops!

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Probably it would have to be my Para-Ordnance LTC with the wood grips back on in a Galco belt holster...which creates another quandary because I have the same galco in cordovan and black:dunno: ?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I would love to find a set of Ivory grips for my Sig 226.

When I get back from this next deployment I want to get a Sig 226 Majesty.
    I have Ivory, but honestly I like aged dyed Giraffe bone even more. I had a set made up for me, with custom sterling silver inlays, and I think they are even better than ivory. You can have them dyed to the color of your choice, they polish up beautifully and the grain patterns of the bone look fantastic (much better than the photo shows). These are on one of my carry guns.

5-1.jpg

kong1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Pendleton
    I have Ivory, but honestly I like aged dyed Giraffe bone even more. I had a set made up for me, with custom sterling silver inlays, and I think they are even better than ivory. You can have them dyed to the color of your choice, they polish up beautifully and the grain patterns of the bone look fantastic (much better than the photo shows). These are on one of my carry guns.

5-1.jpg

Boy those are some sharp looking grips alright. I bet those would fit on my Colt OACP......Did I mention that my birthday is this Sunday by chance?????:D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Boy those are some sharp looking grips alright. I bet those would fit on my Colt OACP......Did I mention that my birthday is this Sunday by chance?????:D
    Actually those grips will NOT fit the Officer model Colt. They are too short for the Colt. This set was made by Joe Perkins of Outlaw Grips, he fitted them to the frame too. I've had him make a couple sets for me. He also cast the sterling silver medallions for me using the lost wax method so no others exist. Needless to say that set is a one of a kind set. Don't ask the price, I have guns that cost less than those grips.

I've got some other dress guns too. But they are factory engraved, limited editions, not quite what I'd wear, and certainly not anything that was specially commissioned.

Like these, and a few others:
    1-15.jpg

2-8.jpg

Last edited:

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    No, I don't have a BBQ gun, but I do have a BBQ holster that's on order. Now I just need a Wilson Tactical Supergrade to go in it. :D
    01-Tucker.jpg

Now I gotta say, if I had infinite funds, my BBQ gun would be something along these lines:
    Usfa-heston.gif

This is the revolver they gave to Charleston Heston, but yeah, I'd get something real similar.

Top Bottom