Do you drink Mountain Dew or eat Doritos?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    If you drink Mountain Dew or eat Doritos and you won't be playing COD:MW3, feel free to PM me the 10 digit XP codes from any of the Call Of Duty Series Doritos/Mtn Dew containers you might imbibe.

It would be much appreciated!

Yes I suck at video games but I still play them....
    dunno.gif
    ...what can I say, the nerd is strong in me....

Thanks in advance!

home_products.png

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I drink Mellow Yellow and eat Cheetos. I'll be PMing you my phone number and the last half of my social security number.

You're welcome.

:laugh:

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    What's in it for me?

Rep? Box tops? You got any kids in Boy Scouts selling popcorn? My wife loves that stuff? I'm partial to thin mints Girl Scout cookies myself :D.

Mt. Dew cans are for me. 20 oz. bottles are too much.

Well, if you buy the 12 or 20 packs, they are in those as well... but only the ones with a COD guy on the front....

Helping a guy who is obviously down on his luck.

If his truck was stuck in your yard you would be more compassionate.

:scratch:

Blah, not really down on my luck, I just figured a lot of these codes will probably wind up in the trash unused. Figured I could give some codes some use :D.

Oh and my truck got me all over and to work this morning, thank you :D.

I drink Mellow Yellow and eat Cheetos. I'll be PMing you my phone number and the last half of my social security number.

You're welcome.

:laugh:

PSh.... I already have your phone number...... and you don't want to know what I can do with your name, phone number, place of employment, address and the last half of your SSN.... ;)

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Whew!!!!!
    When I read the OP's thread title, I thought I was going to end up on yet another Government Potential Terrorist Watch List (GPTW for short)

I'm relieved, to say the least. :):

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Are you paying the premium for the special servers? I am hinting to my wife to get another ps3 for Christmas but we'll have to see

I saw an interview with the guys from Infinity Ward and they said zero chance of static servers for console users.

I am on XBOX360, same screen name as here. I want the hardened edition but I'm not sure I'm going to find one for sale this late in the game.....

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I'm into gears, and won't pay for another reskinned MW2.

Now that I think about, I might get it. MW is a fun break to rack up a high K/D ratio.

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    was actually drinking mtn dew/eating doritos when i clicked on the thread. thinking it would be some horrible health article.

then i realized i was enjoying aldi brand food, so i dont even get the xp points. just prestiged again today too.

IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    was actually drinking mtn dew/eating doritos when i clicked on the thread. thinking it would be some horrible health article.

then i realized i was enjoying aldi brand food, so i dont even get the xp points. just prestiged again today too.

Yeah i hit 15th prestige a couple weeks ago In black ops and mw3 comes out tomorrow, that's what the doritos mountain dew points are for.

Top Bottom