• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    This is an organizational section to house the sub categories of classified items, As well as providing updates to members relative to the classifieds.

If you are new and find you cannot post your item for sale in any of the sub forums (Handguns, long guns, parts and accesories, etc) It is because you are not authorized (yet) to use the classifieds.

ITEMS POSTED FOR SALE/TRADE IN THIS SECTION WILL BE DELETED AND YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE DELETED FOR BYPASSING THE RULES.

Please review the rules below to understand how to use the classifieds.

Classified Rules

Forum Rules

EDIT TO ADD: If you already posted here and realized your mistake, simply self report your ad.
    Go into the ad.
    At the bottom of the first post click the report button and tell us what happened. We'll move it for you. (With no infractions if you report it yourself)

1696189504762.png

1696189591942.png

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    To the top. What @Cameramonkey said, plus, "help us help you." When an ad is posted to the classifieds forum and not the specific sub-forum (handguns, long guns, air rifles, ammo, etc.) there's a good chance a lot of potential buyers won't see it.

Does it happen? Yes. Heck I've done it before. But unless you scroll WAY down there, it won't be seen.

Edit: one more thought. Why are you posting an ad? To get someone to buy your stuff (or trade it for something of comparable value.) Posting in the right sub-forum will increase the chances of having money thrown at you.

We (the staff) don't usually post about this because it's been pretty rare, until lately. I see maybe 1-2 per month. We had A BUNCH yesterday and I moved one already today.

Again, help us help you. ;)

Last edited:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Another bump to this one as newbs and the elders alike keep posting ads here with quite some frequency.

Please post in the appropriate subforum of the classifieds

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I didn't know I posted the ad in the wrong place. As soon as I find out how to move it or void it, I will.
    Fixed. You cant move posts but admins can. It is in the accessories section where it belongs.

Next time use the report button. Self reporting posts is not bad and you wont get in trouble. Its kinda like those "this restroom needs attention" buttons in a truck stop. It just alerts us that there is a problem we need to fix.

If you want to try it out, feel free to self report your post to see how it works.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just broke the rule and then read this. Makes sense. Sorry about that it won’t happen again.
    No worries. Like I said in The reply above yours (#7) just use the report button on the post in question and tell us whats wrong. No penalties for self reporting your mistakes. (A lot of people think its only for bad things and anything reported results in an infraction)

1696188841464.png

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Another bump to this one as newbs and the elders alike keep posting ads here with quite some frequency.

Please post in the appropriate subforum of the classifieds
    Bumping again as there's been a massive rash of members posting in this section.

Ads will be deleted. No warning. No moving, just, poof! Ad gone

Top Bottom