• ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Thank God no.

Question remains: who wants a trail in a "bad neighborhood"?

I figure its the people that want easy access to a bad neighborhood.
    In Indy if the trail was only in good neighborhoods one could not get from the “good neighborhood to downtown Indy. Many of the bad neighborhoods the trail goes through in Indy have been made better by the trail.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    In Indy if the trail was only in good neighborhoods one could not get from the “good neighborhood to downtown Indy. Many of the bad neighborhoods the trail goes through in Indy have been made better by the trail.

I'm not wanting to move to Indy. I want to stay here and live in peace on my own property without participating in the tragedy of the commons.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, for the proposed Monon South trail, looks like it’ll go through a good bit of New Albany. How safe it would be depends on where they start it. Once you get far enough North it’s not too bad. And then through the rural areas it should be pretty safe.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Uh. I don’t know Indy very well. So I’ll just talk about New Albany. The old tracks go through some ****** areas. I imagine on the streets where the tracks follow along the street they’ll put in bike lanes. Maybe redo a lot of the streets. But ain’t no lipstick gonna make that area better and safer.

Do you think the trail makes the people who live in the **** hole care more about the **** hole?

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    They make fun of Louisville and New Albany's bike lanes. Now they want to make the biggest bike lane ever through almost 60 miles of corn field and meth lab. :facepalm:

ancjr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I don't think the neighborhood has much to do with it, other than they think this area is remote enough to get away with illegal activity undetected. The licence plates I've documented are out of state, and sometimes multiple years expired.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't think the neighborhood has much to do with it, other than they think this area is remote enough to get away with illegal activity undetected. The licence plates I've documented are out of state, and sometimes multiple years expired.
    I do not know much about trails in rural areas. Do you have a meth problem in your area?

Top Bottom