• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Isn't it often odd from where our biggest gun critics come from. One would think that most everyone here would be pro gun but by reading the forum one is often surprised. It's good enough to make money from but not worth risking a little controversy. The gun & ammunition manufacturers, distributors, dealers, gun magazines etc, should all be contributing to the cause. For once the ship sinks, we are all lost at sea

Vague post. Which critics? Who's making money, but not contributing?

dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    I do believe that was the whole point to this thread.:D We just need more people to do something to preserve their rights.

Exactly. All too often some group, in the mistaken impression that they are protecting their particular interest, is willing to throw the rest of us under the bus. So I adapted a bit of poetry form when something similar happened in a, perhaps, more drastic measure, to emphasize that. The idea is to make it available for people to spread the word among "sportsmen" or "competitors" who think that by "compromising" (read "letting anything that's not in their particular area go).

I've already put it out on a couple of hunting groups where I participate to positive responses.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Vague post. Which critics? Who's making money, but not contributing?

and I

All too often some group, in the mistaken impression that they are protecting their particular interest, is willing to throw the rest of us under the bus.

Who's making money?

It's good enough to make money from but not worth risking a little controversy. The gun & ammunition manufacturers, distributors, dealers, gun magazines etc, should all be contributing to the cause.

vague - Actually I thought that I was quite clear ;) I'll try to type explicitly next time :popcorn:

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Well you just quoted a post that was ~30 min after your previous post. Maybe that's why I didn't "get" the previous post. :)

If you have been following the various threads pertaining to this particular topic for the past several days then I would have thought that it was quite clear for most, sorry.

Top Bottom