• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The last time the wife and I went to the movie theater, the little girl charged us the senior citizen rate w/o asking us... We still had a couple years to go but I wasn't going to argue with her.

*Sigh*....yeah, remember when they'd "card" you because you didn't look old enough to buy alcohol? That's been a long, long, loooooonnnng time ago for me. :D

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Spending far more of Medicare than you ever paid* in but not caring because you "paid for it"

:)

*average beneficiary spends $6 to every $1 they paid

Kind of came as a shock to me to find out I STILL have to pay for Medicare after turning 65 - even though I still have regular insurance AND Tricare-for-life. I guess this crap doesn't end until you've been in the grave for a couple months.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

The array of these Muslim associations and who's connected to who is dizzying. I wonder what amount of blood shed, the guy that said this, is willing to bring about to obtain his glorious victory.

“If we put a nationwide infrastructure in place and marshaled our resources, we’d take over this country in a very short time. . . .

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Just heard on the news here in Springfield Ill. that Illinois is createing a 20 member Islamic panel to help make / decied policies and laws.... What could go wrong..

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Just heard on the news here in Springfield Ill. that Illinois is createing a 20 member Islamic panel to help make / decied policies and laws.... What could go wrong..

Oh, come on. They're only there to advise on how long the burkas should be, and how to properly stone women who are raped.

Top Bottom