• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jason conley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    WEST SIDE OF INDY
    I am really excited about this. I am taking a vacationing family of British to shoot. The only guns they have shot are paintball guns. They seem pretty excited about it also. They were amazed when they saw my gunsafe and I tried to explain that this is nothing some of my friends have alot more than me. I am going to have fun but this could be dangerous too. Wish me luck.:patriot:

SC_Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Bloomington
    Way to rep for us Jason. Keep them safe with the four rules and then just imagine the stories they will be telling their friends.

Let them know that the 'payment' you expect is for them to tell their friends back home about the experience and then send you an e-mail with details of the conversations. You can post them back to us if you'd like (hint, hint).

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    British folks, hmmmm, ask them if they know Kirk Freeman, he is British, surely thay all know each other. :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I am really excited about this. I am taking a vacationing family of British to shoot. The only guns they have shot are paintball guns. They seem pretty excited about it also. They were amazed when they saw my gunsafe and I tried to explain that this is nothing some of my friends have alot more than me. I am going to have fun but this could be dangerous too. Wish me luck.:patriot:

Last Thanksgiving we had a visitor from the UK (she lives in Wales) staying with us and she had never shot a gun. I put an AR15 in her hands and had her pull the trigger . . . . BLOODY 'ELL!!! THIS IS FUN!!!

:ar15:

She got to shoot revolvers, auto pistols and various rifles. I even had her shoot an old British service rifle. A SMLE bolt action. As little tokens I packed up some spent brass and sent it home with her, oh and a bunch of photos of her shooting. Make sure you take pictures!!!

Indycar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Birthplace of Steve McQueen
    Don't worry bro, I've got your back! Jason asked me yesterday to help him. We are bringing all the Brit stuff we have (BHP. SMLE, FN/Fal, PPK) and some good ole' Yankee boomers (Dirty Harry, Marshall Dillon, Band of Brothers, Dillinger, Miami Vice)

So between Jason, his dad and I we should have the range covered.

Donations of "demonstration" water melons are welcomed.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    As little tokens I packed up some spent brass and sent it home with her, oh and a bunch of photos of her shooting. Make sure you take pictures!!!

They're allowed to have spent brass in England? Isn't that considered the same as a closet full of machine guns? :rolleyes:

Also, I wonder how she got those on the plane. You have to run 'em through the washer first?

Feign

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Columbus-ish
    This would have been the third year a guy from England came over with his girlfriend to visit her parents, but lack of $ prevented it this year. :(

He didn't get a full auto workout but the black rifle and several handguns were his tools of choice. Friggin' ringer too...

Top Bottom