• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Im4NDU

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Where does everyone purchase their Dillon XL650 quick change equipment? Dillon is obviously back logged due to the overwhelming people interested in reloading. I have items ordered through Dillon but its been two months. When I called Dillon they said they couldn't locate my order but it shows up online.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    I have never had any issues with Dillon customer service. They are all top notch. But locally you could call Profire Arms and Supply. I'm sure they are an ingo advertiser.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Profire is a good source, but I also saw a LOT in stock at Bite the Bullet when I was in there last week.

Im4NDU

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    Mishawaka
    Thank you for all the help, I got excited earlier today when i got an emails rom Dillon stating my order shipped. Come to find out it was just the cover and not the quick change kits on back order. I will be happy and take what I can get in the meantime. Thanks again to everyone.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Lens Ammo in South Bend is where I got my Dillon XL650 He generally has machines in stock. (574) 233-4867. He is a grouchy old fart but has machines in stock

GarandTeed

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Dillon dealers around us are Len's Ammo Shop in South Bend or The Gun House in St. Joseph, MI.

They probably don't have much in stock right now though but it can't hurt to call.

Other than that, there seems to be quite a bit of that stuff returning to near normal pricing in the online auction sites.

Nelg

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    Elkhart
    Lens Ammo had machines in stock 05/24/13 for 9mm. .380, .40. Cash is king with Len. He charges an additional 3% for CC use.

Nelg

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    Elkhart
    I would drive the distance to buy from Andrew at Profire. He is a great guy and is very knowledgeable. You will not be disappointed.

Top Bottom