• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • michaeltee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Does anyone know of a Dillon dealer in Indiana? Close to Indianapolis would be best. I want a 550b. My wife would be mad if I got it in the mail. I could easily sneak it in the garage if I picked it up locally.
    Thanks

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I know Applied Ballistics in Lafayette is becoming a Dillon Dealer. As far as I know they do not have any in stock yet, but they have put in their initial order to become a dealer. Have you put a WTB on here and the various other forums? Might find a used one locally. Dillon has a lifetime transferable warranty and fantastic customer service so buying a used one in decent condition is pretty much as good as new.... GL! I love my 550!

michaeltee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Thanks guys. I wish I could order from Brian. His website rocks. I tried bite the bullet and they have a new number or are out of business. North ok Kokomo is closer anyways. I'll being going there. I can't believe there is not a dealer in Indy.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Aszerigan is a member here and owns Profire, he's in Indy and is a Dillon Dealer if I remember correctly.

Thanks guys. I wish I could order from Brian. His website rocks. I tried bite the bullet and they have a new number or are out of business. North ok Kokomo is closer anyways. I'll being going there. I can't believe there is not a dealer in Indy.

I refer you to my post above. Unless you are talking about a stocking dealer that is.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    You guys have no imagination. Buy a set of cookware. Save the box. Send it to Dillon. Tell them to ship it to you in that box. She won't figure it out for a while.

At some point you can take your spine off the hanger that she has it on in the closet and strap it back on.

Sheesh....

michaeltee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    You guys have no imagination. Buy a set of cookware. Save the box. Send it to Dillon. Tell them to ship it to you in that box. She won't figure it out for a while.

At some point you can take your spine off the hanger that she has it on in the closet and strap it back on.

Sheesh....

You have no idea what you are talking about. Its my money and I will do what I want with it. This is not out of the 'family' account. I am just looking to avoid upsetting my pregnant wife. That deed would just be reloading ammunition for her mouth. Its not like I would be forced to send it back. You would probably know and understand this if you had a relationship with someone other than your LGS, and at times I envy you. :)

Initially I skipped shibumiseeker's post about Andrew. Thanks you for the recommendation. He is a representative for Dillon by the way. It takes 2 days to get it in from Dillon.

BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    Bite the Bullet

Bite the Bullet is still open. I am the new owner, Mark Hopkins. I just got the phone hooked back up today. It is still 812-445-3010. Currently I only have Square Deal B's in stock. I would be glad to get you any Dillon that you would like. I am open nights and weekends. Please give me a call or send me a message. :patriot:

michaeltee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Bite the Bullet is still open. I am the new owner, Mark Hopkins. I just got the phone hooked back up today. It is still 812-445-3010. Currently I only have Square Deal B's in stock. I would be glad to get you any Dillon that you would like. I am open nights and weekends. Please give me a call or send me a message. :patriot:

Hey Mark. I am sorry that your phone was out, but I have it taken care of. I was really wanting to check out your store. You got the coolest name out there. I pass through Seymore upon occasion, and I will stop by the next time through.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    337   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Kimball just picked up his boxes. Cash and a meetup at my house in Indy will keep the wife out of the equation.

PM me if you need. (assuming my site advertiser status returns.)

michaeltee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    LGS? What is that?:dunno:

Besides my comment was not directed at any one person. Why did you pick up the ball and throw it at me?

Local Gun Store. I was just messin around. Dont worry about it.:)

Andrew, I am the one meeting you tomorrow (saturday)

That raffle ticket is a damn good idea! I think she would notice how much my luck has changed. That is why I don't gamble (raffles,lottery,boats,russian roulette)

Top Bottom