DIDNT get INGO LOWER and want to CRY......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My new INGO AR 5.56 pistol!! 5.56 NOVESKE upper with trijicon MRO. I didn't really do anything fancy to the lower. I like the classic look. I did add KNS takedown pins, a magpul QD plate and MOE+ grip, and a BCM trigger, and MAGPUL NOVESKE ambi safety. THANKS INGO, and especialy my friend who gave this lower to me as a gift!!! This is serial number 25.

:drool:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Looks like NICS is down before the day even starts....

"The NICS call centers are currently experiencing phone system issues.* There is no ETA as to when the call centers will be back in service.* We apologize for the inconvenience and will notify you as soon as the problem is corrected.

The NICS Section"

NICS.....you had one job.

"The NICS call centers were experiencing issues early this morning and NICS transactions were unable to be processed by contacting the call centers. *The NICS was functional for echeck transactions until 6:25pm. At that time it was taken out of service due to a system issue. As of 8:50pm the NICS and call centers are back in service and fully functional.*

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused.*

The NICS Section"

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    My new INGO AR 5.56 pistol!! 5.56 NOVESKE upper with trijicon MRO. I didn't really do anything fancy to the lower. I like the classic look. I did add KNS takedown pins, a magpul QD plate and MOE+ grip, and a BCM trigger, and MAGPUL NOVESKE ambi safety. THANKS INGO, and especialy my friend who gave this lower to me as a gift!!! This is serial number 25.

DIBS! :rockwoot:

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.

This is drool worthy TT. Love it.

I picked mine up yesterday around noon and got #100. Still undecided as to the caliber and configuration, but TT has given me something to think about.

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I have no clue when I'll finish mine. Right now I wouldn't even have the time to put a AR together if I had the time.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Enjoyed seeing Bobcat Steel's new home. It's going to be very nice and is a great store for the area reloaders. I can't remember the last time I've seen that much powder in one place! :yesway:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Made the trip to Bobcat after work. Nice to talk with Kimball, definitely "good people".

Thanks for making this happen VUPD, Bobcat Steel, and everybody else behind the curtain.

Guns of INGO

Top Bottom