• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If this is accurate then Congress should’ve been aware of this as well.

It could’ve been highly plausible that Soleimani was behind coordinated rocket attacks and the subsequent attack on the US embassy.

If that’s the case then Soleimani was a legitimate target.

IMO he was already a legitimate target for his past involvement in the killing and maiming of American troops.

Here is the source. I hope this is a good site.
    https://easyupload.io/owd8c6

Last edited:

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    My nephew sent me some unclassified information which I'm surprised it didn't make main stream news.

It stated that from Dec 27- Jan 8 Iran fired a combination of 50 rockets and missiles at American troops in Iraq. Soleimani was behind these attacks. Why did our national news media seem to leave this out? Did anyone see this on any major news outlet?

Here is the source. I hope this is a good site.
    https://easyupload.io/owd8c6

I looked at that document. This is definitely not hidden info. The 50 missiles break down into two salvos: one on 12/27 when that contractor was killed and a number of soldiers injured and the second on 1/8 was the "counterstrike" that killed no one after Soleimani was killed.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I looked at that document. This is definitely not hidden info. The 50 missiles break down into two salvos: one on 12/27 when that contractor was killed and a number of soldiers injured and the second on 1/8 was the "counterstrike" that killed no one after Soleimani was killed.

Exactly yet seemed pushed under the rug by our media.

All the media seen was protesters at embassy who's feelings were hurt, and poor Soleimani whom Trump assassinated for no reason.

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Wasn't there some kind of travel advisory in effect to warn anyone operating in the area ?
    The FAA issued a directive instructing aircraft not to fly in that region. That only affects US flagged carriers and US registered aircraft. Everyone else can do as they please. The UIA had no reason to believe an idiot would shoot down a passenger plane belonging to an officially neutral state that routinely operates flights in and out of their airports. This was an enormously grossly negligent failure of proper IFF to correctly identify a bogey before destroying it. The battery commander and others in its command structure that were part of his decision to fire will very likely be held up using cranes for everyone to see as examples of improper procedures and decision-making.

John

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    This interview by the BBC with a Ukrainian official involved in the crash investigation explains much of why Iran finally had to confess to the crime. It became impossible to refute the smoking gun(s) they found. Finding the Tor missile nose which contains the missile's sensors, guidance and control electronics clinched it. Contrary to popular belief, the warhead isn't in the missile nose. It's behind it between the nose electronics and the missile motor. Same thing with torpedoes, which are underwater missiles. The missile is designed to detonate just in front of the aircraft creating a very large blast of shrapnel like a shotgun pattern to take out cockpit, pilot(s) and the aircraft's cockpit control systems. Killed the pilots instantly. The fire was the result of the shrapnel pattern perforating avionics systems and fuel cells. When I saw the photo of the missile nose, I immediately knew the cause. It was a matter of identifying the specific missile it came from. The black scorching on its aft end is from the warhead blast, which would simply blow it off the front of the missile like a very large piece of shrapnel.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-5...ash-missile-struck-underneath-cockpit-ukraine

Some details about Iran's confession after days of deny, deny, deny are in this BBC article and some associated video. The Iranian government knew exactly why the airliner went down within seconds of the crash, and exactly who did it (the specific launcher, its missile battery, and the battery commander).

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51073621

Should explain why all the spinmeisters, deniers and false flag conspiracy theorists accusing the US of doing it have suddenly gone into "radio silence".

John

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Exactly yet seemed pushed under the rug by our media.

All the media seen was protesters at embassy who's feelings were hurt, and poor Soleimani whom Trump assassinated for no reason.

Ok, I'm confused. You're saying the media pushed the attacks under the rug, and yet, as Phase pointed it, the attacks consisted of two instances during the time frame you cited; one when the contractor was killed, which made the news, and the other the attack following the assassination of the Iranian general (that made the news too). I'm not quite clear on how the media is avoiding reporting, nor why would they even want to push news like this "under the rug." Conflict, especially involving American soldiers, has been and always will be "hot" news that outlets love to cover.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Ok, I'm confused. You're saying the media pushed the attacks under the rug, and yet, as Phase pointed it, the attacks consisted of two instances during the time frame you cited; one when the contractor was killed, which made the news, and the other the attack following the assassination of the Iranian general (that made the news too). I'm not quite clear on how the media is avoiding reporting, nor why would they even want to push news like this "under the rug." Conflict, especially involving American soldiers, has been and always will be "hot" news that outlets love to cover.

So you heard that 30 rockets where fired that killed a contractor and injured 2 soldiers? I guess I missed that part.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    So you heard that 30 rockets where fired that killed a contractor and injured 2 soldiers? I guess I missed that part.

I heard about it in passing but unfortunately when you hear news like that out of iraq you don't really give it much thought anymore.

It's more a damnation of how comfortable our society has gotten with perpetual war than of how the liberal media is protecting iranian image. Or whatever it is they're being accused of.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The FAA issued a directive instructing aircraft not to fly in that region. That only affects US flagged carriers and US registered aircraft. Everyone else can do as they please. The UIA had no reason to believe an idiot would shoot down a passenger plane belonging to an officially neutral state that routinely operates flights in and out of their airports. This was an enormously grossly negligent failure of proper IFF to correctly identify a bogey before destroying it. The battery commander and others in its command structure that were part of his decision to fire will very likely be held up using cranes for everyone to see as examples of improper procedures and decision-making.

John

Irans response time will probably take a big hit as a result. If they string up the "elite" guard over this the others won't DARE fire early without double verification of their target.
    This is another win for Trump and the US military. Flying in if needed just got a degree safer.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Welcome to xyz airlines. We hope you enjoy being a potential target today during your flight in a tin can.

Oh boy. Sign me up.

Last edited:

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Very sad accidental shoot down, and an unfortunately collateral damage in the fog of war. Don't forget that in 1988 the United States of America accidentally shot down an Iranian airliner.

Unfortunate stuff happens.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Very sad accidental shoot down, and an unfortunately collateral damage in the fog of war. Don't forget that in 1988 the United States of America accidentally shot down an Iranian airliner.

Unfortunate stuff happens.

I actually didn't know about that and had to look it up.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

These two events happened first and are linked

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-strikes-shiamilitia-targets-in-iraq-and-syria-11577642168
    U.S. Strikes Shiite Militia Targets in Iraq and Syria

Katai'ib Hezbollah, an Iranian aligned, funded and aremed group in Iraq made an unguided/poorly guided rocket attack on an American base (the 11th in the last two months of 2019) and killed a US citizen and wounded US soldiers. Two nights later F15Es dropped precision guided munitions on bases associated with the group - 3 in Syria and 2 in Iraq I believe, killed about 25 and secondaries indicated took out weapons caches

In response to that, there were 'protests' around the green zone by Iranian aligned groups, culminating in Iraqi security forces allowing masses of these people past checkpoints where they attacked the US embassy. These people were buzzed with attack helicopters and 100 Marines were brought in by Osprey to reinforce the embassy and a stalemate ensued. Soleimani was likely in town to plan the next steps in what Iran and the IRGC clearly thought would be an operation conducted out of the same old playbook. Trump punched Soleimani's ticket to paradise

Days later, Iran fired 12 ground to ground missiles at two bases in Iraq after informing all parties that they were going to do so. No further casualties resulted and Iran announced that was it, Soleimani was avenged, and the Mullahs are likely sleeping in a different place every night like Arafat used to

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Irans response time will probably take a big hit as a result. If they string up the "elite" guard over this the others won't DARE fire early without double verification of their target.
    This is another win for Trump and the US military. Flying in if needed just got a degree safer.

I think a longer reaction time against stealth aircraft on a air defense suppression mission is probably the same as death. You probably only get one quick shot when stealth drops it's ordnance. This is likely being chewed over right now somewhere in Iran.

Top Bottom