Did anyone find any good deals? All I have seen is how high prices are.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    The prices on ar stuff was worse than I ever expected!

I don't normally pick on new comers trying to get their post counts up but 4 separate posts of one sentence each in the same thread is a bit much. :rolleyes:

Back on topic..... I hope to buy a knife from Knife Lady tomorrow. ;)

chefjerome

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I picked up a Sig P250 subcompact in .40 for $399. A good deal seeing how Gander Mountain tried to charge me $549 earlier in the day despite THEIR OWN website listing it for $479. I was told they don't price match their own website! Glad I decided to check info in the afternoon and saw that the lines at the 1500 had died down. We got there at 8:30 and turned right around!

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I saw a Keltec KSG for $1800 from an individual. From all of the ongoings currently, it was not the highest one I've seen sell. But, I didn't buy it...

I also saw a Molot VEPR AK-74 for less than $650. I thought this was an amazing price for the quality and reliability of the VEPR's. Looked like this one. The wood was terrific on it...

AKAGUN-VEPR-520-D.jpg

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I won't be going to any more gun shows until the so called assault weapons ban either passes or is defeated. Things will settle down. It's just a matter of when and what will be available when they do.

Mr.Lubie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Sep 24, 2008
    My best deal was buying a ton of the Tapco AK-47 mags for $10 from PSS and then selling them to another dealer for $12 each lol.I hope he sits on them since he had them listed at $35 on his table before I left the show. That profit paid for all my jerky and my .22LR ammo

mwaym

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Got a new .44 caliber H&R Handi rifle for $269....my new deer gun..... and a new Rossi 4" 357 magnum for $360...for my girlfriend... and 100 rounds of .38's for $19........ Decent prices ..... no real price gouging on the stuff I wanted, and I didn't have to run all over the state lookin for it..... I came away with a great experience for my first gun show in 25 years..... crowd really wan't too bad today, and thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing.....

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    I bought a new Ruger SR9 at the show for $400. Based on pricing I've seen elsewhere, I feel like I got a pretty good deal. So now I have to ask you all did I? :)

That's the normal good price. So you did well.

Now go buy some $59.99 17 round magazines for it from the "Clips" lady... :D

indytiger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    I picked up an ammo can.
    I picked up two ammo cans.

Also found out big cans have draw backs.

Do you know how much a full one weighs. OMG.

Will be going to surplus on east side to get 4 smaller cans, to keep my back happy.

I now have this urge to quote the ammo post to report the 9mm ammo I got, to help with this :stickpoke: 50 post count limit.

since I don't really care now will let it be.

whackmaster66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Brownsburg
    1st deal of the day.. My buddy gave me a $2 off coupon to get in on Sunday..
    2nd. I got a free Ingo decal for the ol' truck..
    3rd. A small Mountain dew for $3..
    4th.. Crimson Trace Lazer for my G22 for $125 at the Crimson Trace booth on Sunday...

I didn't buy any Ammo.. I'm going to wait out this madness I refuse to pay these
    ridiculous high prices even on Reloads..

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I picked up two ammo cans.

Also found out big cans have draw backs.

Do you know how much a full one weighs. OMG.

Will be going to surplus on east side to get 4 smaller cans, to keep my back happy.

I now have this urge to quote the ammo post to report the 9mm ammo I got, to help with this :stickpoke: 50 post count limit.

since I don't really care now will let it be.

I have a 50 cal. can. It holds 20 ga shotgun shells really well and doesn't weigh near as much as filling it up with rifle/pistol cartridges.:)

Top Bottom