Did anyone find any good deals? All I have seen is how high prices are.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engineer61

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    No deal for sure...

I did pick up a RRA complete upper for about $50 over the web price...but what's that saying? One in the hand is worth six on back order?!

10Forward

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Greenfield
    The deal I was happy with was a very nice left-handed pocket holster for a .38 Bodyguard, that I was able to pick up for $13. Great price on an item that is somewhat limited in availability.
    And I think $15 for an INGO cap is a good deal, too! :ingo:

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I paid $4 to get my knife sharpened like I have for the last few years. The kid is finally old enough to sharpen them and he did a great job.

twfshelton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    The woods of green
    found some Tapco mags for 15 each, got gouged on a bx-25 for my son and daughter, he is 16 and thinks they are tacticool, she is 10 and finally talked her into shooting. What is messed up is, the timing. I never saw a need or want really for a high cap 10/22, but the kids enjoy shooting, and it doesn't break the bank, like all other ammo nowadays. So I gave 60 for a 30 mag!!! I know, I could have walked away. I love this country, but supply and demand sucks ass sometimes!!!!

bberg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    sad but my best deal was not going, walking through wally world I found a Cannon 24 gun safe on clearance for under $500 and bought it. so my best deal was knowing long lines and high prices convincing me not to go lead to a pretty decent deal!

IXC

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Actually, I know of a buddy that picked up a Shield at the show. Think he paid about $530.

That is no deal. I paid $405 at a lgs a month ago
    My purchase was a ZT Hinderer for a fair price.

mothgils

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    found some Tapco mags for 15 each, got gouged on a bx-25 for my son and daughter, he is 16 and thinks they are tacticool, she is 10 and finally talked her into shooting. What is messed up is, the timing. I never saw a need or want really for a high cap 10/22, but the kids enjoy shooting, and it doesn't break the bank, like all other ammo nowadays. So I gave 60 for a 30 mag!!! I know, I could have walked away. I love this country, but supply and demand sucks ass sometimes!!!!

With the high demand, that price to me is still outrageous compared to what they were new before the rush but it's not too bad compared current pricing. People are asking anywhere from $80 - $100 per mag. Crazy!

Top Bottom