• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    What do they consider "high capacity magazines" anyway?

Is it 1, 5, 10 or 15 rounds?:dunno:

If you want to buy a handgun with a 15 rounds mag will they sell you the gun without the magazine?

All they are doing it using a tragedy and the death of children to get free publicity for their business.

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    With prices like theirs? Wonder if they ever even sold a "ASSAULT TYPE RIFLE?" I was in their North side store ONE time. Prices are like a bigger version of Dons guns.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    you can certainly get hurt playing soccer or riding a bike

Understood. I cut my knee to the bone while riding my bike in a thunder storm, but I broke my leg playing football. In the minds of the soccer moms, those are safe sports for their little angels. Soccer was introduced to the Fort Wayne Community Schools when I was in high school. We were told it was introduced so that the cowards could play something since they were afraid of football—or at least their moms were afraid of football. My son's high school had a soccer team because it was too small to afford a football team. He managed to break his nose while playing.

So, I should have written "have little possibility of injury" instead of what I wrote. You make a good point and I stand corrected.

Last edited:

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    DICK s sporting goods be For they DICK you

Good riddace.....over priced we don' care about you people

To bad as they started as hunting & fishing place many years ago

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    Maybe Dick's should just focus on selling clothing, as that seems to be most of what they carry. I've never even bothered going to the firearms department in a Dick's.

Leave selling firearms to the stores that really want to sell firearms, and focus on foo-foo sports clothing, for those so inclined.

This just further saddens me about the way Dick's killed off Galyan's.
    Galyan's killed off Galyan's

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    How is this not age discrimination and how has some lawyer not already filed a lawsuit?

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Refuse to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple and you get forced out of business but it is OK to refuse a sale to someone who is legal?

I will never buy anything from Dick's.

Maybe a couple of guys should go in and say that they wanted to buy AR-15's for the "groomsmen" in their wedding. ;)

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    How is this not age discrimination and how has some lawyer not already filed a lawsuit?

I don't think age discrimination applies to customers.

Age discrimination would be if they refused to hire employees under 21 to work in their store.

I think (not a lawyer) that they can deny you service for any reason they want.

Top Bottom