• ...and so much more!
  • Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Yeah, like I said. The world is a better place without her. She wasn’t about her constituents, she was about herself.
    I’ll agree she wasn’t about her constituents but at this point I don’t think many of them are. R or D it’s the uniparty now. It’s every man for himself.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Not the only one singing "ding dong the witch is dead". Never thought I would be happy to see one die, but that was the only way she would leave the senate.

Civility disappeared from politics years ago, largely due to the actions of her party, and the actions she took throughout her entire lifetime to deprive American citizens of their basic civil liberties. You know, the reason we were sold on invading the middle east, because they were "trying to take away our rights."

Her death warrants cheers, Sic Semper Tyrannis.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Do you think her replacement will be any different?
    I'm sure the new one won't have their retirement-age/power of attorney holding daughter pushing their wheelchair. Their staff won't be telling them to say "aye" at a committee hearing.

Other than that...

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Interested to see if the rumors/speculation play out and Kamala is named her replacement.
    Once again, INGO is out in front. I heard something very similar at least twice yesterday on the radio.

I think the main issue would be, does Kamala have an ounce of self-awareness to realize her political career is over. She could get elected senator from the peoples Republic of California and pretty much be on the Feinstein track to leave feet first. Other than that? Oh hell no!

Does she realize she is the vice president as insurance against old uncle Joe ever being removed from office?

Greasy Gavin, AKA, Governor Hair Gel… obvious shadow campaign is obvious. Make Kamala the senator from California, move into the VP slot. With all the ****storm coming down the road with the Biden crime family… Sleepy uncle Joe doesn’t run again, and Griese Gavin becomes the nominee.

One year, one month, and a few days from the 2024 election, that does not sound all that conspiratorial to me.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Time to read up on VP appointments. I was 8 or 9 when Nixon appointed Ford, that has been a day or two.
    Don't read past section 2 unless you want to start drinking early.

Section 1​

In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2

Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Top Bottom