• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Do we really want McCarthy to be next in line? I mean his conformation was a good spanking for him to keep him in line. But I can't help but feel there is something sinister that had gone on behind the closed doors during that time.
    It's one heck of an insurance policy to ensure Biden serves out his term.

But, no: I would not actually want McCarthy as POTUS.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I thought I read that the appointment, if necessary had been designated as a black woman? I"m sure Soros or who ever is calling the shots is pondering their next move carefully but they are in a bit of a pickle.
    Yes, Newsome has previously said her replacement would be a black woman (shades of Ketanji Brown Jackson) ((is using 'shades of' in that sentence racist?))

I'm sure Commiefornia has no shortage of women of color who are anti-gun, pro-progressive and can be relied upon to vote how they're told

loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    Gotta love the Babylon Bee. I feel they are spot on sometimes. lol Like the China Ballon. They said that Biden will wait till it got all the information it needed before shooting it down. The rest is history.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Yep. even if its stupid long like 4 or 6 terms. People shouldnt be dying in office.
    Its not rocket science... 2- 6 yr terms for Senate, 6- 2 yr terms for House. Mandatory retirement at 65...

90 years old, she looked like a walking corpse. Not sorry.

Being in Congress should not turn into a lifestyle for these leeches...

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Condolences to her family for the loss, and for enduring the charade of keeping her in office these last several years.

It's hard to cheer when, frankly, there was nothing left of the woman we all knew and loathed. She was an empty shell being led around by a bunch of aides while unknown, unaccountable people ran her office for her.
    ^^^THIS

They were already dragging her around Weekend-At-Bernie's style; that Babylon Bee article about her death not expected to affect anything has painfully little satire to it.

Top Bottom