• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I agree. The absolute blind hatred toward Trump in 2016 woke me up to start paying more attention to politics. It started with seeking an answer to “why do they hate him so much?”. My digging led me to realizing the deep and wide roots that Marxism has in our country now with no intent to “coexist”. Marxism’s chief goal is to overthrow and tear down the system. In our case “the system” seems to be a constitutional republic.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Is it allowed to like Trump as a person, agree with most of his policies, and hope he doesn't run in 2024 yet?

Or does trying to engage in constructive dialogue with like minded people still make them a "Joe Biden supporter"?

Asking for most people I know...

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This is the point so many here cannot see. Maybe in your little burg of the state republican voters are conservatives but in the cities and suburbs the majority are definitely democrat/lite. I see this in the strident comments about Todd Young being no different than a democrat and it is just silly to equate an NRA B rated candidate that one is dissapointed in and despises to a NRA rated F candidate…

It is hard to fix things when you do not know what time it is...
    Conservatives that keep voting in these Rinos are the real problem.
    Accepting leftist candidates from the RNC and voting for them isn't helping anything.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Conservatives that keep voting in these Rinos are the real problem.
    You just cannot accept the reality that you, I and most on INGO are far more conservative than the republican voters in general are. We must win them over to make a difference. Tilting at windmills and threatening office holders will not win this for us…

Twobravo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2022
    Tulsa
    Sure are a lot of “rock ribbed Conservatives” popping up on social media to tut tut about the two GOP front runners.

View attachment 227163

Sorry, not going back to the days of Romney and Kasich. We need fighters, not professional losers.

Lol you should be happy then you have a dictator trying to ruin everything about the USA. So enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So the RNC cannot control it if the rank and file republicans actually want a candidate.

The truth is as much as we discuss this stuff we are not doing the work to get our type of candidates elected in the primary.
    Yes it does Trump was an exception.
    Voting in leftist Rinos does not help at all.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Was Murdock also an exception? Just how does Cruz manage to navigate the RNC? Are they all exceptions?

So we vote in actual communists?
    If you want to vote in leftist RINOS go right ahead. Vote your conscience.

If Young loses he did it to himself voting like a Democrat.

Now I know why Arizona put up with McCain so long. People that believe like you kept him in office.

Last edited:
    • Haha
    Reactions: oze

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    If you want to vote in leftist RINOS go right ahead. Vote your conscience.

If Young loses he did it to himself voting like a Democrat.

Know I know why Arizona put up with McCain so long. People that believe like you kept him in office.
    You are engagoing in a suicide mission. You didn’t get what you want in the primary so you will vote in a manner that greatly increases the likelyhood of a communist getting elected. All because of a candidate that is NRA B rated. Your illogical thinking is baffling to me.

In what world does anyone think that gains are made by voting against those closest to your positions and potentially electing those completely against your positions?

Who did all those that think like you vote for in the primary? Oh, Young was so polarizing that no one got enough interest to even get in the primary. Why? He is not that far from the majority of Indiana republican voters. We have to work harder, we are the problem, we didn’t do enough in the primary opportunity time.

NoSaintJoe

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2022
    Elkhart
    Got a link to prove this? I did see that he once had a B rating before he endorsed a bunch of gun control bills.
    the B rating

“the NRA has given A ratings to Harry Reid in the past and even now he’s got a B!”

NRA endorsement

DA07052C-DD79-4896-BB5C-533539E6B647.jpeg
    C24EEC48-65B4-4FC8-A1F9-0D080B8F2AE1.jpeg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    the B rating

“the NRA has given A ratings to Harry Reid in the past and even now he’s got a B!”

NRA endorsement

View attachment 227350
    View attachment 227351
    Looks like the B rating I found and they did not endorse him always. Would not surprise me if some horse trading was not going over the years…

Top Bottom