• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Welp, 2024 campaign season is starting early.

:):

Unsourced anonymous hit pieces, as stupid as the people that lend them credence

I admit I only skimmed the article, but I saw no one actually quoted with attribution

Qui bono from attempting to pit DeSantis and Trump against each other? Yawn

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And, at least in the non-Democrat controlled parts of America, you are entitled to your opinion
    Trump either set the stage for or acquiesced to out of control covid spending and lock downs that kick started or contributed to the inflation, supply chain issues, and the recession the democrats have burdened us with. He missed the boat on firing Fauci, Birx, Jerome Adams, et al that gave us poisonous vaccines, mask mandates, jab or job ultimatums, and all that torture. And what’s worse, at least the last I knew, he hadn’t repented of any of that yet. It’d be one thing to get caught up in “the fog of war” and do what your experts are telling you you need to do. It’s quite another, over 2 years later to not now be repudiating all of that.

NoSaintJoe

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2022
    Elkhart
    There are plenty of solid, rock ribbed Conservative Republicans that didn’t buy the Trump shtick, that wish he would just shut up and go away.
    the WWE era of the GOP is/should be over already.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    There are plenty of solid, rock ribbed Conservative Republicans that didn’t buy the Trump shtick, that wish he would just shut up and go away.
    the WWE era of the GOP is/should be over already.
    So we can go back to the CoC republicans? No thanks. This post is full of lies because Trump got the most votes of any sitting President in history but I am supposed to believe that “rock ribbed republicans” did not vote for him. What a joke.

Can’t wait for the MAGA rallies, I know, an America first agenda hurts you where you sit…

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Trump either set the stage for or acquiesced to out of control covid spending and lock downs that kick started or contributed to the inflation, supply chain issues, and the recession the democrats have burdened us with. He missed the boat on firing Fauci, Birx, Jerome Adams, et al that gave us poisonous vaccines, mask mandates, jab or job ultimatums, and all that torture. And what’s worse, at least the last I knew, he hadn’t repented of any of that yet. It’d be one thing to get caught up in “the fog of war” and do what your experts are telling you you need to do. It’s quite another, over 2 years later to not now be repudiating all of that.
    Do you really think any politician today is going to admit they are wrong? Heck, INGO members will not even do that very often,even if it is proven…

NoSaintJoe

shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2022
    Elkhart
    So we can go back to the CoC republicans? No thanks. This post is full of lies because Trump got the most votes of any sitting President in history but I am supposed to believe that “rock ribbed republicans” did not vote for him. What a joke.

Can’t wait for the MAGA rallies, I know, an America first agenda hurts you where you sit…
    Got anymore imaginary strawman enemies to tell off?
    I hope you feel better.

Trump would do best to shut up and pay a good lawyer.
    signed
    - Solid, Rock-Ribbed Conservative Republican

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Do you really think any politician today is going to admit they are wrong? Heck, INGO members will not even do that very often,even if it is proven…
    If he’d just pivot! Has he done that? Last I heard he was still bragging about his vaccine. DeSantis did. He supported the lock downs. He said so, until he learned more information. He admitted it was a mistake.

Top Bottom