DeSantis Signs Law Requiring Students To Learn ‘Evils Of Communism,’ ‘Real Patriots’ Who Escaped It

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Then you would be talking about marxist terrorists not marxist.

Pretty similar to not all white supremacists are terrorist but some are.

Not all 2A supporters are terrorists but some are.

Not all jurists are intimidated by the crowds, but some are.

I am certain you can recognize the distinction.

It's the ideology. Read marx sometime.

It's all about taking power by violent force. It's a fundamental aspect of marxist ideology.
    Logically it has to be, how else do you expect the have nots to take power from the haves?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It's the ideology. Read marx sometime.

It's all about taking power by violent force. It's a fundamental aspect of marxist ideology.
    Logically it has to be, how else do you expect the have nots to take power from the haves?
    I am not interested in living in a country that punishes people for what they believe, actions sure.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It turns out, Joe McCarthy was right on just about everything.
    It was funny, after the Russian released their secret friends of the KGB (useful idiots) files, it showed how deeply we had been infiltrated and that McCarthy had basically been right. For some reason there wasn't hardly any news coverage at all. Sort of reminds me when the wikileaks dump came out showing how many members of the press were card carrying shills for the Democrat party, but it was like nothing had happened.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I am not interested in living in a country that punishes people for what they believe, actions sure.
    Punishes people? He called them terrorists. They are.

I'll say this though. Bad ideas die in sunlight. I would not want to drive marxists underground. That's what happened in the US and they flourished deep in the dark corners of academia. And now look what they've done. Marxists should be debated and ridiculed for their utterly ridiculous ideas. They should be mocked into oblivion out in the open, out in the public square. But that kinda can't happen now because they own the ****ing public square.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It was funny, after the Russian released their secret friends of the KGB (useful idiots) files, it showed how deeply we had been infiltrated and that McCarthy had basically been right. For some reason there wasn't hardly any news coverage at all. Sort of reminds me when the wikileaks dump came out showing how many members of the press were card carrying shills for the Democrat party, but it was like nothing had happened.
    Yes, but we didn't have to wait for Ivan to tell us, we had hard evidence while McCarthy was raising hell about it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I'll say this though. Bad ideas die in sunlight. I would not want to drive marxists underground. That's what happened in the US and they flourished deep in the dark corners of academia. And now look what they've done. Marxists should be debated and ridiculed for their utterly ridiculous ideas. They should be mocked into oblivion out in the open, out in the public square. But that kinda can't happen now because they own the ****ing public square.
    I disagree they are flourishing now that they have been allowed to brainwash people via schools, colleges, media, and Hollywood. Before they were allowed to do it in the open they were controlled now they are totally in control of our country. They control the government, schools, media and Hollywood.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

That's because people thought just debating them was good enough.

It's like trying to debate with a jihadist.
    As for being unable to fight such a thing... I don't know about that, Trump kind of killed ISIS.
    The germans were able to expel communism.

I don't buy the reasoning that it can't be dealt with, history shows it can, you just have to be willing. But to do so you will be stepping on ideological toes. But you can't have those freedoms and rights when you aren't willing to protect them.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I disagree they are flourishing now that they have been allowed to brainwash people via schools, colleges, media, and Hollywood. Before they were allowed to do it in the open they were controlled now they are totally in control of our country. They control the government, schools, media and Hollywood.
    I think McCarthyism did more harm than good. Better to leave the bad ideas out in the open to be mocked and ridiculed.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think McCarthyism did more harm than good. Better to leave the bad ideas out in the open to be mocked and ridiculed.

Would ISIS training camps in your back yard be acceptable if they obeyed the law, and continued to gain huge numbers of people over time to their cause, still believing the core tenants of the ideology without breaking the law FOR THE MOMENT?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That's because people thought just debating them was good enough.

It's like trying to debate with a jihadist.
    As for being unable to fight such a thing... I don't know about that, Trump kind of killed ISIS.
    The germans were able to expel communism.

I don't buy the reasoning that it can't be dealt with, history shows it can, you just have to be willing. But to do so you will be stepping on ideological toes. But you can't have those freedoms and rights when you aren't willing to protect them.
    So you only have freedoms and rights if you’re on the right side? If My right to free speech is not derived from the state then neither is theirs. If it is derived from the state then it isn’t really a right. It’s merely a privilege derived from the whims of men in wigs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Would ISIS training camps in your back yard be acceptable if they obeyed the law, and continued to gain huge numbers of people over time to their cause, still believing the core tenants of the ideology without breaking the law FOR THE MOMENT?
    In the US they have that right. What are you going to do?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And this is how you use ideology against yourself to foment your own defeat.
    Ideology? :rolleyes:

Hey, if you don’t like our constitution you can always find another country that is closer to your liking. But in this country we do have a constitution. It doesn’t specify that only people who agree with Tombs has a right to free speech.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No. That is how they use ideology to get us to defeat ourselves. Get people to willingly give up their freedoms to combat whatever the evil of the moment is.
    You go far enough right you end up sounding like the far left.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ideology? :rolleyes:

Hey, if you don’t like our constitution you can always find another country that is closer to your liking. But in this country we do have a constitution. It doesn’t specify that only people who agree with Tombs has a right to free speech.

I guess libel and defamation don't exist then.

Top Bottom