DeSantis Signs Law Requiring Students To Learn ‘Evils Of Communism,’ ‘Real Patriots’ Who Escaped It

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It turns out, Joe McCarthy was right on just about everything.
    He was mistaken only in the problem being far worse than he realized and THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH HAD THE CABLE INTERCEPTS BETWEEN DOMESTIC TRAITORS AND MOSCOW AT THE TIME and didn't do jack **** about it, as well as allowing McCarthy to be slandered ruthlessly for telling the truth.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Marxism and the Constitution are mutually exclusive. You may want to consider that before declaring that our ideas are no better.
    If you are one that wants to throw out the Bill of Rights in order to round up those you disagree with, your ideas are no better. That is no more in line with the Constitution.

What you guys are championing is no better than the Patriot act. :puke: Rights are just something that get in the way of making us "safe".

I cherish all of the rights we have. Even those that are used by people I may not agree with. I would rather work to ensure that they do not get what they want without throwing out the Constitution.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    It also doesn’t require names either, so it’s just an assumption about how the schools would conduct the surveys.

You have to admit though, the Florida Gestapo would make for some great reality tv.
    Yeah well when work sends me an anonymous survey I always wondered

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Yes he was. The Democrat party was infiltrated back then. We have people defending Marxists right here in this thread. Shows you how the years of propaganda is paying off for the Chinese and the old Soviet Union.
    There is a huge difference between defending a Marxist and defending Marxism

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If you are one that wants to throw out the Bill of Rights in order to round up those you disagree with, your ideas are no better. That is no more in line with the Constitution.

What you guys are championing is no better than the Patriot act. :puke: Rights are just something that get in the way of making us "safe".

I cherish all of the rights we have. Even those that are used by people I may not agree with. I would rather work to ensure that they do not get what they want without throwing out the Constitution.
    Do you have a solution other than capitulation?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Why don't we open the borders, deregulate international corporations entirely, and allow foreigners to vote as well?

Shooting yourself in the foot is not defending rights, it's laying paving stones on the road to the erosion of those rights, because your ideology comes before reality.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Explain how you equate the two, Marxist and Terrorist.
    1. Both are hell bent on destroying our republic.

2. Both use similar methods, with the primary differences being that Marxists will simultaneously work to rot the Republic from the inside out while simultaneously engaging in terror.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    1. Both are hell bent on destroying our republic.

2. Both use similar methods, with the primary differences being that Marxists will simultaneously work to rot the Republic from the inside out while simultaneously engaging in terror.
    Then I don't agree with your definition. One believes something one is taking action.

One can be the other but they aren't equal.

Kinda like when a bunch of people start talking about taking the law into their own hands but never take any action.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Then I don't agree with your definition. One believes something one is taking action.

Kinda like when a bunch of people start talking about taking the law into their own hands but never take any action.
    Both are domestic enemies, and you never know how close the latter is to happening until after it happens--not too different from someone who has been testing the boundaries for a long time getting banned.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Both are domestic enemies, and you never know how close the latter is to happening until after it happens--not too different from someone who has been testing the boundaries for a long time getting banned.
    Yeah. Bet that made several people happy. Some have been wanting it to happen for years.

But constitutional protections are much different than INGO rules

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yeah. Bet that made several people happy. Some have been wanting it to happen for years.

But constitutional protections are much different than INGO rules
    I was referring to your point about people taking care of their own business.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

I saw marxists cause over 2 billion dollars worth of damage last year, not including uninsured damages or unclaimable damages.

I'd say they're terrorists.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I saw marxists cause over 2 billion dollars worth of damage last year, not including uninsured damages or unclaimable damages.

I'd say they're terrorists.
    Then you would be talking about marxist terrorists not marxist.

Pretty similar to not all white supremacists are terrorist but some are.

Not all 2A supporters are terrorists but some are.

Not all jurists are intimidated by the crowds, but some are.

I am certain you can recognize the distinction.

Top Bottom