• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I am fully convinced Haley will sign an AWB and bomb Iran in the first year.
    If DeSantis hadn't dropped out, she might have been openly promising it by Super Tuesday...

At this point INGO should have a first year bingo card.

INGO are not very good Bingo players. They bought all available dates on "When will Biden Step Down?" and still haven't got a winner yet.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ok, so now the NYYR club is a shill account for Bug? The world just keeps getting smaller and smaller...
    When I got to the part about "... a country-club mouthpiece of the neoliberal wing of the GOP who would prefer to go back to the halcyon days of Paul Ryan and Eric Cantor." I realized they spelled Nikki Harpy wrong

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So Trump has an...uh...untimely "accident". GOP installs Haley as nominee. AF voters take a hard pass. Biden wins. US legislature and executive branch sign over sovereignty to the UN before 2028 election.

:tinfoil:

Hmm, the talk is this represents a bullet hole and 47, the number of dollars, if Trump wins he will be #47…

1705897918716.jpeg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I didn't thibk DeSantis was gonna beat treat. But I had still planned on voting for him. Really hate he didn't stick it out to bitter end
    His donors were telling him to quit. I don’t know whatever other choice he would have had. After Iowa, he over performed the polls by a little bit, but not much bang for the buck when considering what he spent. Handwriting was on the wall.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    His donors were telling him to quit. I don’t know whatever other choice he would have had. After Iowa, he over performed the polls by a little bit, but not much bang for the buck when considering what he spent. Handwriting was on the wall.
    It was. Even from beginning. Just hate it. My fear is somehow trump will be ineligible no in the general and itll go to haley

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It was. Even from beginning. Just hate it. My fear is somehow trump will be ineligible no in the general and itll go to haley
    Yeah. I wanted DeSantis to stay in as a hedge against Haley. But he has to have cash to stay in it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Lol, nah.

Okay, now I'll admit it would not surprise me if Trump had an "accident" as crazy as things are now. The rest is just saying the craziest sounding thing so that when 2028 comes around I'll see if today's conspiracy theories really do come true. I bookmarked the post, just in case. :):
    How do you know we'll have a 2024 election?
    Crazy can happen sooner.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    How do you know we'll have a 2024 election?
    Crazy can happen sooner.
    Dude. That’s the prediction! :):

Trump get’s “accidented”, biden wins the election, the neocons and democrats in congress, and biden sign our sovereignty over to the UN, just before the election, so no more elections. I didn’t say what happens after that. The UN imposes communism, all the non-productive people get loaded up in trains and get processed as food for productive people. So that would be all the useful idiots, rainbow people, whining about respect muh gendauh. Feminists. Soybois, anyone with sociology degrees.

Yes. If you’re producing you’ll be eating processed trannies. You’ll work to service the robots that serve the overlords.

I mean, if I had time I’d try to fit in all the dystopian novels turned into movies, but I’m late for work.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Dude. That’s the prediction! :):

Trump get’s “accidented”, biden wins the election, the neocons and democrats in congress, and biden sign our sovereignty over to the UN, just before the election, so no more elections. I didn’t say what happens after that. The UN imposes communism, all the non-productive people get loaded up in trains and get processed as food for productive people. So that would be all the useful idiots, rainbow people, whining about respect muh gendauh. Feminists. Soybois, anyone with sociology degrees.

Yes. If you’re producing you’ll be eating processed trannies. You’ll work to service the robots that serve the overlords.

I mean, if I had time I’d try to fit in all the dystopian novels turned into movies, but I’m late for work.
    Plausible.

Top Bottom