• ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Start the thread off with this.

I think Mr President would sound pretty good in January 2025.
    A lot to learn about Desantis. Who are his financial backers? Club For Growth and other globalists? Is really conservative or a product of his Yale and Harvard educations? Is he the real deal or playing a part?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A lot to learn about Desantis. Who are his financial backers? Club For Growth and other globalists? Is really conservative or a product of his Yale and Harvard educations? Is he the real deal or playing a part?
    He managed the **** out of Florida’s issues. If you have a specific complaint backed by something real, I’m willing to listen. Just raising an unsubstantiated question isn’t worth people’s time.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He managed the **** out of Florida’s issues. If you have a specific complaint backed by something real, I’m willing to listen. Just raising an unsubstantiated question isn’t worth people’s time.
    So, you're saying so far he has done about 1/50th of what Trump did while fighting maybe 1/1000th of the resistance and push back

Ooh, shiny

Ignore everything Trump accomplished to focus on the few things he didn't get right in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So, you're saying so far he has done about 1/50th of what Trump did while fighting maybe 1/1000th of the resistance and push back

Ooh, shiny

Ignore everything Trump accomplished to focus on the few things he didn't get right in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
    What were Trumps accomplishments prior to being elected in 2016?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ran a large, successful business in a tough industry and a tough regulatory environment for 40 odd years while increasing its valuation considerably

What were DeSantis' accomplishments outside of elected office/government trough
    Why exclude what DeSantis has done in office?

Why not consider each potential candidate in totality not sure why the distinctions matter.

To consider each candidate in that manner would be an unorthodox approach needing justification before consideration.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What were Trumps accomplishments prior to being elected in 2016?
    Somehow this doesn't sound like 'Why not consider each potential candidate in totality'. I'm not sure I'm the one who brought timeline distinctions into it

And I sort of thought my #9 was already comparing accomplishnents after election, so what haven't I covered? Wharton vs Yale and Haavard? Served as legal advisor to seals in the Navy vs did not serve? Went in to politics right out of the service holding no real world job vs taking over complicated multi-million family business and running it successfully for decades? Republican from '71 I believe until '97, Reform party from '97 to '99, Democrat during the 'W' years and then
    Republican ever since vs always a Republican? Protege of Club for Growth vs self-made man?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Ooh, shiny

Calm down. Do you have a source for that 1/50th? :):

Top Bottom