• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So are you in agreement with the J bombetti position in the post to which I responded? He has stated or at least insinuated here and in another thread killing based on how someone casts their could be justified. If that position is held by those on the right, what would be an equal and opposite reaction by those on the left?

My post has nothing to do with JB’s post. It has yo do with yours, and just that one part of yours. You imply here that the maga thing is hypothetical. It’s not. You used present tense. Let’s stick with the reality we have, not the one you imagine.

But let’s talk about your imagination vs their perspective for a moment. MAGA people were just minding their own business, voting in the guy who they thought was making the best sense. The left lost their **** and made up a bunch of **** that’s not true. Hyperbole from the left has been turned up to 11 since Trump won the nomination. Since then Trumpers have been ridiculed, their beliefs and desires have been lied about, they’ve been called racists, fascists, traitors. They’ve been milkshaked, punched in the face, shot. That’s all come from Democrats. Not all Democrats are bat **** crazy. But THAT particular bat **** crazy has come exclusively from Democrats.

You asked me if I agree with JB’s policy towards people who vote for THOSE Democrats. No. I don’t. But I ***damn sure understand it. This is cause and effect. You can’t just go around propagandizing Trump supporters as the filth of the earth, worthy of ridicule, violence against them, even death, and then think that’s not gonna cause some animosity.

If you think that MAGA people deserve to be attacked, OMG, you’re no better than your perception of JB. The little kid who was attacked and had his hat stolen. DID HE DESERVE THAT???

****ing INGO. I probably need a break.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My post has nothing to do with JB’s post. It has yo do with yours, and just that one part of yours. You imply here that the maga thing is hypothetical. It’s not. You used present tense. Let’s stick with the reality we have, not the one you imagine.

But let’s talk about your imagination vs their perspective for a moment. MAGA people were just minding their own business, voting in the guy who they thought was making the best sense. The left lost their **** and made up a bunch of **** that’s not true. Hyperbole from the left has been turned up to 11 since Trump won the nomination. Since then Trumpers have been ridiculed, their beliefs and desires have been lied about, they’ve been called racists, fascists, traitors. They’ve been milkshaked, punched in the face, shot. That’s all come from Democrats. Not all Democrats are bat **** crazy. But THAT particular bat **** crazy has come exclusively from Democrats.

You asked me if I agree with JB’s policy towards people who vote for THOSE Democrats. No. I don’t. But I ***damn sure understand it. This is cause and effect. You can’t just go around propagandizing Trump supporters as the filth of the earth, worthy of ridicule, violence against them, even death, and then think that’s not gonna cause some animosity.

If you think that MAGA people deserve to be attacked, OMG, you’re no better than your perception of JB. The little kid who was attacked and had his hat stolen. DID HE DESERVE THAT???

Don't you just love being pushed into defending a side that you really don't like all that much because they other side so obviously lies constantly...

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    =foszoe;8522711
    However, after listening to the threat of violence based on not voting the same way as another and now hearing you say those who are violent towards MAGA hat wearers deserve to be shot, can you be surprised that MAGA hat wearers are targeted. I mean if MAGA hat wearers are saying similar things, why wouldn't they be targeted?

Let's make it more concrete....anybody posting here worn a MAGA hat ever been targeted? Any of you own a MAGA hat and wear it often enough and in places where there know they would be in the minority?

i wear my hat EVERYWHERE as i said up post.......not attacked one time nothing but " Nice Hat Sir "

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What scriptural basis would you say supports self defense as a God given right? Would you argue it is a God given right or a condescension to mankind's weakness?
    I don’t have a god to argue about. Self defense is a natural right. Everything that lives has an inherent right to fight for its own life. It is self-evident in nature.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the doom of conservatives is revealed in your post if true. Conservatives need to become collective in their thinking.

When the left becomes collective in their thinking, they become communists and human suffering increases. When the right becomes collective in their thinking, they become fascists. Collective thinking scaled to societies is deadly. Rather, it would be better if progressives could become less collective in their thinking. It’s not that collective thinking has no place in society, it’s that people are too diverse for scaled collectivism not to become oppressive.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I would like to return to the days when the president didn't take up the top 3rd of the front page of every major media publication.

There is more going on in the world. If Biden is boring, I'm all for it. I'd even like someone more boring. Like Eisenhower.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I would like to return to the days when the president didn't take up the top 3rd of the front page of every major media publication.

There is more going on in the world. If Biden is boring, I'm all for it. I'd even like someone more boring. Like Eisenhower.

There's only so much ****sucking of a president the media can do. Probably Biden won't get mentioned all that much, including stuff that would be important to mention. I can't count on media to be a check on this president.

Last edited:

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Probably so. 20% to 30% would be my guess. (response to penultimate post)

Last post: Looks like the **** generator missed that utterance. Sheese. Tone it down, wouldja?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

It's interesting that you can use the words understand JB's position use the word understand. I used the word understand in my post but now in yours you have changed it to deserve. Why is that?

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Oh geeze. Some people will even argue about the 1950's.

:)

Don't oh geeze me. Had the problem been stopped then and the many guilty parties in regular illicit contact with Moscow been appropriately punished--back in the time the Rosenbergs were executed--we would NOT be having the problems we have now with the type of people we are having them with.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Don't you just love being pushed into defending a side that you really don't like all that much because they other side so obviously lies constantly...

Jamil took a comment out of a post that was a reply to another post. Changed the meaning and replied to what was termed an imagined position or reality. Now for part two where people see the word deserve in his post, I get the attribution and the responses. Sometimes context matters. If the right feels justified using violence against the left then I can understand why the left feels justified using violence against the right and vice versa.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's interesting that you can use the word understand JB's position use the word understand. I used the word understand in my post but now in yours you have changed it to deserve. Why is that?

That's easy. Nothing untoward about it. "Understand" becomes "deserve" through intuition because I had no other reason to think you weren't trying to justify it, at least a little. Even in your subsequent posts trying to explain it, you still sounded like you were saying that Democrats had a reason to attack MAGA people, and that reason is because of people like JB.

I've been here long enough to have seen the body of what JB posts. As I recall, he didn't even start out with being all that great a fan of Trump or MAGA. He did not start out with his current attitude towards Democrats, as I've seen things unfold. I could be wrong, but it looks to me like he thinks this attitude was earned by what he sees and hears about them and from Democrats. I would bet money that the violence towards MAGA supporters preceded his current attitude and not the other way around.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That's easy. Nothing untoward about it. "Understand" becomes "deserve" through intuition because I had no other reason to think you weren't trying to justify it, at least a little. Even in your subsequent posts trying to explain it, you still sounded like you were saying that Democrats had a reason to attack MAGA people, and that reason is because of people like JB.

I've been here long enough to have seen the body of what JB posts. As I recall, he didn't even start out with being all that great a fan of Trump or MAGA. He did not start out with his current attitude towards Democrats, as I've seen things unfold. I could be wrong, but it looks to me like he thinks this attitude was earned by what he sees and hears about them and from Democrats. I would bet money that the violence towards MAGA supporters preceded his current attitude and not the other way around.

That is where we differ i guess, I am constantly lookin for reasons to doubt, especially when it comes to viewing other people negatively, which is why I asked if he spoke in hyperbole.

You seem to deal in preconceptions not intuitions. In one post I used the word tolerance and you corrected me on its meaning, that seemed to be the overarching issue you wished to address not what I was trying to say. Now instead of arguing the word you have chosen to change it then justify to yourself the change and used a word that clearly has a more negative tone . Hard to have a meaningful discussion with those types of tactics

There was a time I posted much longer positions, but, just like what you did, one sentence would be taken out of context, have its meaning changed, and then the changed meaning got the replies. So i quit posting lengthy nuanced responses . When you take a minority position, you get a LOT of such responses and I don't have the time to discuss every little change.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    There's only so much ****sucking of a president the media can do. Probably Biden won't get mentioned all that much, including stuff that would be important to mention. I can't count on media to be a check on this president.

Dude, why don't you fix the word, So This Thread don't get nuked also. I tried to p.m. you, but your box is full. Site supporter status would fix that.

Top Bottom