• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Makes perfect sense to me but I guarantee you liberals would see this as "racist" instead of the truth it is .

Some media libtards have been screaming about this class warfare for a while on MSNBC, but then the repubturds on fox have been screaming just the opposite. This country is changing very fast and not in the right direction. No one in Washington cares what you, me or my dog thinks! The truth is something is on the horizon and I am glad I am as prepared as I can be!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Anyone catch the banking industry's sudden interest in buying gold? It seems as if the big institutions are all on board now. All kinds of govt agencies buying hollow point ammo, and gas and groceries all going up. It doesn't look good that's for sure.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Anyone catch the banking industry's sudden interest in buying gold? It seems as if the big institutions are all on board now. All kinds of govt agencies buying hollow point ammo, and gas and groceries all going up. It doesn't look good that's for sure.

Hmm , let's see .

Rich , educated folks and companies buying PMs and mines in large quantities ,

guberment agencies NOT buying training ammo , instead buying large quantities of "defensive" HP's ,

jobs moved overseas and prices of everything needed to sustain life going up EXCEPT pay to the point that half the country is dependent on the guberment ,

increasingly militarized police forces .

Nope , nothing to see here folks .

Don't worry , the latest nike's will be out soon and American idiot will be on shortly .

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Hmm , let's see .

Rich , educated folks and companies buying PMs and mines in large quantities ,

guberment agencies NOT buying training ammo , instead buying large quantities of "defensive" HP's ,

jobs moved overseas and prices of everything needed to sustain life going up EXCEPT pay to the point that half the country is dependent on the guberment ,

increasingly militarized police forces .

Nope , nothing to see here folks .

Don't worry , the latest nike's will be out soon and American idiot will be on shortly .

What? You haven't seen the advertisement for the $400.oo tennies yet?

Top Bottom