• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Seems like majority here dont like DST and would rather go back to the old system. Not sure why its taken 232 pages to come to that conclusion, but, here we are.

Its a stupid system, and harder on the kids than it is us. Whatever excuses people wanna make for it, its all personal preference, and most people would rather not change times twice a year.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Seems like majority here dont like DST and would rather go back to the old system. Not sure why its taken 232 pages to come to that conclusion, but, here we are.

Its a stupid system, and harder on the kids than it is us. Whatever excuses people wanna make for it, its all personal preference, and most people would rather not change times twice a year.
    my only position is that this should go away at a federal level.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    I hate switching. I know there are arguments for it. I think they're all crock.

It's harder on kids and pets because they don't get it (but the kids at least are plastic and adjust more easily)
    It's harder on not-kids because they're more set in their patterns.

Again, that isnt evidence of anyones opinion on the matter.

Theres many things people dislike, but they dont bring it up in general conversations.

What, you don't just walk up to random people in the grocery store and start complaining about the list of things you hate in the world? Weirdo.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What, you don't just walk up to random people in the grocery store and start complaining about the list of things you hate in the world? Weirdo.
    That you thought of this is the weird part. If one interacts with others you will hear what is on their mind. Probably a bunch of introverts that never talk to people…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That you thought of this is the weird part. If one interacts with others you will hear what is on their mind. Probably a bunch of introverts that never talk to people…
    I've heard lots of people at work complaining about it the past two days. :dunno: I guess you just associate with people that like to sleep late.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I've heard lots of people at work complaining about it the past two days. :dunno: I guess you just associate with people that like to sleep late.
    I can say I do not know a single person that goes to bed a 8 pm. Heck even of the parents I know few put their kids to bed at 8 pm. When dedicated folks like you are gone these companies are going to struggle.

Top Bottom