• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The polls are jokes. They never ask questions in fairly. They ask stupid questions like do you want to keep changing clocks, like changing clocks is the purpose. Never seen a question like this: I would prefer to have an extra hour of sunlight in the morning or in the evening? I would prefer to not change clocks and have sunrise at 9:30 am in December and January?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    The polls are jokes. They never ask questions in fairly. They ask stupid questions like do you want to keep changing clocks, like changing clocks is the purpose. Never seen a question like this: I would prefer to have an extra hour of sunlight in the morning or in the evening? I would prefer to not change clocks and have sunrise at 9:30 am in December and January?
    You never hear people complain about or disagree with polls with results that agree with their opinion.

I dont think people are dumb enough to not understand that changing their clocks twice a year also means the hour of sunrise and sunset coincide.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You never hear people complain about or disagree with polls with results that agree with their opinion.
    I do, I don’t trust polls. I can create a poll that says what I want or what you want. They can be interesting to discuss but mean nothing. Many can manipulate poll results. For instance take a poll this week then take one around the Fourth of July asking if they want to lose the long evenings of summer.

I dont think people are dumb enough to not understand that changing their clocks twice a year also means the hour of sunrise and sunset coincide.
    Many of the masses have no idea what goes on with time, I know because when it comes up in conversation I try to ask questions to find out what they actually know.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I do, I don’t trust polls. I can create a poll that says what I want or what you want. They can be interesting to discuss but mean nothing. Many can manipulate poll results. For instance take a poll this week then take one around the Fourth of July asking if they want to lose the long evenings of summer.

Many of the masses have no idea what goes on with time, I know because when it comes up in conversation I try to ask questions to find out what they actually know.
    To be fair, the 30 people you talk to isnt “the masses”. I wouldnt even take the entire state of indiana to be considered “the masses”. Opinions are going to be different across the country, but every poll that has been done, even last years poll, shows majority doesnt want to change clocks.

Regardless of however people wanna spin it, daylight this, sleeping in that, doesnt matter… the fact is, majority doesnt want to change their clocks

Top Bottom