• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What entity do you prefer to put all people on the same time? Who should coordinate the time and zones? If you do not live on an island, there must be coordination between you, schools, work, even church. No one is requiring you to participate in any particular time, you are always free to do your own thing, no one makes you do anything. If one wants to parti in society there must be some order so the people can work together.
    I think the right entity is the Grand Imperial Dicktater of the Universe. It's not a job you apply for. I promise to be a benevolent dicktater when I take over the universe. We'll switch to a universal time where noon on the clock is coordinated with the sun's highest point at the equinox relative to where I am at any given time. That won't be confusing at all.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Got it. LOL
    I don't think companies care more about what time zone their headquarters is in as much as they care about taxes and laws favorable to their businesses. But I'm sure it's a factor. At least a wee little weenie teeny bit.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And don't forget to replace the batteries in your smoke alarms and CO detectors.
    Even better. Replace them all with “permanent” ones and you don’t have to fuss with batteries twice a year.

There is a new design that has a permanent 10 year battery inside. You just throw them away and buy a new one every 10 years.

You ARE replacing your smokes every 10 years per the manufacturers recommendation, right? They don’t last forever.

And if you think that sounds expensive, calculate how much it costs to buy 9v batteries. It adds up quick.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We should all just free ourselves from the burden of time, throw away the clocks, return to a simpler state of living.
    That’s woke. They keep saying a sign of whiteness is being “on time”. And it’s racist to expect people to actually follow schedules and like, show up when you are supposed to.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

A lifetime ago I lived in Ft Wayne. I remember that damn movie stayed in the theater more than a year. It was the thing to do Friday or Saturday night. Everybody got stoned and went to see "rocky horror". I never saw it.

Top Bottom