• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Dang it, this means I've been lugging my Keltec RDB around all day for no reason. I hard the hardest time explaining to my boss why I wouldn't take off my longcoat in 80 degree weather, too, but I had to keep that baby concealed.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    This is what is possible

Short version is that I see our power grid, transportation, food production and distribution as the “serious” targets, with schools, events (raves/concerts anyone?), religious services and other soft targets being the choice of the terrorist crowd. I can also see some of the serious crowd using the soft-target crowd as cover so they can do things and make it look like a part of the terror. I also think that if you live in a Blue city, things will be very bad. The idea was (I think) to make you scared and willing to give up freedoms for the illusion of safety. That plays right into the terrorist/soft-target crowd and they may well ramp that up on their own.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Dang it, this means I've been lugging my Keltec RDB around all day for no reason. I hard the hardest time explaining to my boss why I wouldn't take off my longcoat in 80 degree weather, too, but I had to keep that baby concealed.
    Practice makes perfect. Someone on twitter said call out should be “Full load Friday”

Time to get well regulated. State should provide ammo for training.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Bono’s been pretty quiet today too.
    Bono has been quiet since it lost the election to Corydon to be the first State Capitol.

OK, things got heated when they heard Becks Mill and Salem got extorted by Morgan's Raiders.

No worries, Brigadier General John Hunt Morgan knew not to mess with those folks out towards East Fork White River ;)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Sorry, meant DT Indy, headed to Riley Childrens Hospital. One of her students is there.
    Wish I'd have seen this earlier. Riley's is just east of the Ezkenazi Hospital and west of the IU Health (IUPUI, or whatever they call it now) on Michigan Street. That's a ways from Monument Circle downtown where the ruckus was yesterday.

White River is west of the VA Hospital which is west of Ezkenazi on 10th Street (north of Michigan Street.) That area is pretty quiet. In the "Summer of Love" things got a bit squirrelly but should be cool today.

Top Bottom