Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Just finished off breakfast, chupacabra and eggs.
    You shooting machine guns with Ted Cruz later? Or maybe hog hunting from a helicopter with Ted Nugent? Come on Rockstar, give us details.

The excitement of my week was watching the neighbor kid crash his car into a light pole. It turns out if you floor it on ice while making a turn, you just might crash into stuff.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    You shooting machine guns with Ted Cruz later? Or maybe hog hunting from a helicopter with Ted Nugent? Come on Rockstar, give us details.

The excitement of my week was watching the neighbor kid crash his car into a light pole. It turns out if you floor it on ice while making a turn, you just might crash into stuff.
    Nothing that cool. Might site in the new thermal today, but that’s about it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I could have used a pair of thermals this morning while I waited for the kid to get on the school bus. It was a little chilly with the wind.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So Costco will be opening a store in Avon this coming Fall. Wahoo!
    Yep, that's going to be both helpful and costly. I've had a membership ever since they opened in Greenwood, but of course I'm in the Avon/Plainfield area so it's a haul to get there. Been watching some of the info on that and recently saw it was confirmed with an actual announcement.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Yep, that's going to be both helpful and costly. I've had a membership ever since they opened in Greenwood, but of course I'm in the Avon/Plainfield area so it's a haul to get there. Been watching some of the info on that and recently saw it was confirmed with an actual announcement.
    Yep, I've been hearing rumors for years. I'm happy to hear this one is true.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom