• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kameseri

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    B-Burg
    I immediately made 3 color copies of my original permit, laminated all copies but the original. stored the original in my safe. I keep the laminated copies on my person or vehicle.

scottyd2506

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I paid on Jan 3 and still waiting. Hopefully just another 2 weeks or so.

L1 and Paid for mine on Nov 26 and still waiting. 2 weeks is wishful thinking. But best of wished to you..
    mine may take longer as I have a few Class A misdemeanors (driving) from the mid-late 1980's.

Good luck

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Called ISP a few minutes ago. My money order was cashed on 11-1-12, fifteen weeks ago today. My application still has not been reviewed but she said it should be "any day now".

She was not sure what day they were currently working on.

I did not do L-1

Cable

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    In Carmel, L1 is the only option. They totally outsourced fingerprinting services to L1 and no longer do them in the station.

Avar

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    Martinsville, IN
    I applied for my LTCH the first week of December and received my approval second week of January. A friend of mine told me he hasn't received his yet and he applied the same day I did. I'm not sure the method to their madness?

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I just spoke with Leah this morning, I did my app online in late October (around the 24th) I then went into the Marion Co. office and had my prints done paper style on Nov 7th and according to Leah, if your prints were mailed in they are just now getting to the 1st week of Nov and they had not gotten to mine... yet.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    What did she say about L1

I didnt ask ... I thought of a couple more questions I wanted to ask after I got off of the phone. But I didnt want to call right back and bother her too much. Ill try and be a little more prepared the next time i call :)

MrsTuesday

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    L1 printed and paid 1/4/13.
    Called today. They said they were processing 12/20. I'm not sure how many "days" they process daily but it looks like hopefully 2 more weeks.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    L1 printed and paid 1/4/13.
    Called today. They said they were processing 12/20. I'm not sure how many "days" they process daily but it looks like hopefully 2 more weeks.

Can't remember how long ago for sure but you can look on past pages of this thread. It seems like about 2 weeks ago they were doing 12/14 apps.

Y'all won't believe this but.... It didn come in the mail today eather:-(

browning84

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    that is amazing.. i literatelly just called and the lady put me on hold to find out what applications background was working on.. she told me they were working on the second week of november... and they sent mine to background december 12.. I actually applied over six months ago... Are you guys making these dates up or are these ladies full of SH*T

growler46901

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    Applied on 12/20/12 and stiil waiting for LTCH. Also paid for a 5 year membership with the NRA 2 weeks later and still waiting for my membership package from them. They both got my money immediately. I can hardly wait to see who wins this snail race!
    I guess the long wait is due to many new applications, which is a good thing. So, I'm not gonna complain much.....YET.

Growler

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    I think there are two differnt time frames. 1 for L1 and another for paper and ink. And then there is a totally different time frame for anyone that has ever been arrested. I could be wrong but that is what it appears like from all the other posts.

Just be glad that we are guaranteed a license within 60 days or this process could take months.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom