• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Have you been reading more JeepHammer? Because only idiots 'step out on a limb' in the first place

It's also hard to fall to your death at the Grand Canyon when you stay on the trail, also
    You must have stayed on the beginner trails.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We'll see, but it is looking worse for him all the time. It looks like the party elite may be writing him off.

CBS aired an interview with a victim

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    TPTB in NY state politics will be like the Roman Senate on the Ides of March. Once the first knife is actually stuck in Cuomo they'll all rush to add their own blades. Up until that happens, they'll all be afraid to make the first move

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    We'll see, but it is looking worse for him all the time. It looks like the party elite may be writing him off.

CBS aired an interview with a victim
    I still won't hold my breath.
    I thought Hillary was a lock.
    And we know how that turned out.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I figure if the machine is ready to move on he'll know it before anyone else. A trusted lawyer friend will visit him at home and explain the situation, but he'll have already felt the distancing of people he had once counted on. The little Cuomo will know the odds and the machine will offer him some sort of carrot.

Those with "woke privilege" will want to get something out of his departure, but I'm betting the machine is still full of people who knew and still owe the late Cuomo senior. They will feel bitter about this and seek a way to ease his departure if he goes at all.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Nobody has swords to fall on anymore. It's a shame, really

In a more refined age, Biden would have sent him the yellow scarf and he would have put his affairs in order, written his death poem and committed the ritual cuts

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

In a more refined age, Biden would have sent him the yellow scarf and he would have put his affairs in order, written his death poem and committed the ritual cuts
    Is that an American ritual sanctioned by the constitution and the founding fathers?

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh

I really can’t see Cuomo as Yabu-sama and Biden as Toronaga-sama in a 21st Century version of “Shogun on the Potomac”.

Top Bottom