Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Do you know what your sin is?
    Pride.

In certain older, civilized cultures, when a man failed as entirely as you have.. they would throw themselves on their sword.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    In my ongoing effort to comply with house rules, I am going to refrain from sharing my honest and full opinion regarding this ****** and what he should do with himself. I am abstaining from further comment in this thread.
    Ya ole softie

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Heard his slogan is {Killin grannys and smackin fannys}
    Even though I will never step into NY,this piece of crap needs to go!
    Sure he needs to go but I wouldn't get my hopes up that his replacement will be any better. In fact his likely replacement, the person currently trying to take him out, is likely worse.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think it is bait and switch. The machine knows he can't win again, so he walks the plank now (willingly or not). The Lieutenant Governor is a reliably progressive woman who will 'make history' as the first female governor of NY, is more photogenic than Cuomo (because just about anyone is), is less arrogant (same) and doesn't have whatever baggage she is carrying widely known

She then has until November 2022 to establish a name for herself and put a smiley face on the machine

If they calculated Cuomo could safely get re-elected they would protect him. Since he can't, he is the sacrifice for the greater good (of the machine) and if Hochul is a weak candidate she will be primaried and the apparatchik they REALLY want will be installed

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    I think it is bait and switch. The machine knows he can't win again, so he walks the plank now (willingly or not). The Lieutenant Governor is a reliably progressive woman who will 'make history' as the first female governor of NY, is more photogenic than Cuomo (because just about anyone is), is less arrogant (same) and doesn't have whatever baggage she is carrying widely known

She then has until November 2022 to establish a name for herself and put a smiley face on the machine

If they calculated Cuomo could safely get re-elected they would protect him. Since he can't, he is the sacrifice for the greater good (of the machine) and if Hochul is a weak candidate she will be primaried and the apparatchik they REALLY want will be installed
    Spot on.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Hard to step out on a limb to make a prediction when you're clinging to the trunk.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Have you been reading more JeepHammer? Because only idiots 'step out on a limb' in the first place

It's hard to fall to your death at the Grand Canyon when you stay on the trail, also

Last edited:
    Top Bottom