• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    So last night I am trying to park in the mall parking lot. It is a one way and I see a spot up front thats open. I am almost there and some guy and his girlfriend come flying in the wrong way, almost hits me, and backs into the spot. I flashed my brights at him when he almost hit me and when he parks, he jumps out of his car screaming obscenities and yelling about how he is going to knock me out. My car windows are very dark and he is about 3 inches away from my window screaming. I just stayed calm and drove away but what I wanted to do was roll my window down and stick my gun in his face. I didn't know what legal ramifications would have been had i done that, but I think I did the right thing by just driving off.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    Everyone gets the urge to choke the living s*** out of someone else occasionally. That said, if you had pulled a gun on him, it probably wouldn't have ended well.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I think you are allowed to fire a warning shot into his knee in situations like that.
    I'll check the I.C. for verification.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    its a parking spot, life goes on. not worth pointing a gun at someone...

if he had a gun too, and you pulled yours first on him and he beat you to pulling the trigger, was it worth it?

panderson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    You did the right thing. Like another poster said...if he had a gun too then it could have not ended well. It's just a parking spot and look at it as an opportunity to get some additional exercise with the few extra feet you walked ;)

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    So last night I am trying to park in the mall parking lot. It is a one way and I see a spot up front thats open. I am almost there and some guy and his girlfriend come flying in the wrong way, almost hits me, and backs into the spot. I flashed my brights at him when he almost hit me and when he parks, he jumps out of his car screaming obscenities and yelling about how he is going to knock me out. My car windows are very dark and he is about 3 inches away from my window screaming. I just stayed calm and drove away but what I wanted to do was roll my window down and stick my gun in his face. I didn't know what legal ramifications would have been had i done that, but I think I did the right thing by just driving off.
    Well even though it made me chuckle a bit, you did the right thing by driving away. On the other hand you might have gotten the spot the other way, due to the streak in his underwear jk!lol

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    I just stayed calm GOOD and drove away but what I wanted to do was roll my window down and stick my gun in his face BADDDDD. I didn't know what legal ramifications would have been had i done that, but I think I did the right thing by just driving off.

You absolutely did the right thing by just driving away.

bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    I wasnt upset about the space he took. I just flashed my brights because he was coming the wrong way and I wanted to be sure he saw me. Just left the window up and drove off. My kids were a little freaked out but I talked to them about why we drove away instead of fighting with the guy. I think they learned something from it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Since you have dark tinted windows, you shoulda rolled out the passenger side, continued rolling under the car, and slashed his achilles tendon. Hopefully he had one hell of a time in that parking spot, cause he'll never shake that limp!

Top Bottom