• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crash7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2020
    IN
    If one doesn’t feel well, I’m curious why one would “get tested”? If you’re sick you stay home and one of three things happens:
    1) You get better and then go back to work/school/whatever.
    2) You get -really- sick and go to doc/hospital.
    3) You die.

These are the same three possible outcomes we had before the f**kery started. Why give an opportunity to ratchet up more fear numbers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    If one doesn’t feel well, I’m curious why one would “get tested”? If you’re sick you stay home and one of three things happens:
    1) You get better and then go back to work/school/whatever.
    2) You get -really- sick and go to doc/hospital.
    3) You die.

These are the same three possible outcomes we had before the f**kery started. Why give an opportunity to ratchet up more fear numbers?

Well, I haven't had to do it for Covid, but if I called in sick, I don't get back in without a visit to the doc, and then clearance from the work doc.
    I like to get paid, therefore.. I see the doc.

Crash7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2020
    IN
    Well, I haven't had to do it for Covid, but if I called in sick, I don't get back in without a visit to the doc, and then clearance from the work doc.

So, pre-f**kery, if you called in for a couple days due to a cold your employer made you go to a doc before coming back? I’m not sure where you work, but, ugh. Nice deal for the doc I guess.

Mine only needs doc approval if I’m gone over three days.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    So, pre-f**kery, if you called in for a couple days due to a cold your employer made you go to a doc before coming back? I’m not sure where you work, but, ugh. Nice deal for the doc I guess.

Mine only needs doc approval if I’m gone over three days.

Same with us, if you miss a day you have to go to the Dr. If the paperwork isn't filled out by Dr. it is considered no show, no pay and you get points.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    A lot of employers now require a test before returning to work. Prior to Covid, I also knew a lot of people who would get tested for the flu. I never understood that either.

Jon Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2021
    Warsaw
    Let me begin by explaining a litle medical history. I tend to get bronchitis this time of year when I get out in the cold too much. Sometimes it turns into pneumonia.
    I'm not a doctor but I do know what my body feels like.

We contacted the doctor when the chest pain/shortness of breath began to act as a secondary infection rather than the covid thing. (We were only speculating covid at the time)

The doctor would prescribe medicine based on my past history but in the climate of the day, he wanted a covid test. (Gotta have that federal tracking, you know)

To answer the question of staying home when you are ill, we only have had phone contact and a drive through covid test.

Well with all of that said, by the time the hospital made room for me to do the Monoclonal Antibody infussion I was past the 7 or 10 day rule. (the only reason that they could get me in was that they had several other cancellations)

Well, I'm tired. I'll have to finish later.

Ya'll get well, soon.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    I see no issue with letting people and their doctors decide what treatment is best for them.

If they want HCQ, who cares? Ivermectin? Who cares? Vaccine? Who cares? Let people and their doctors decide what’s best for them, without involving personal biases or political agendas.
    Dr. Pierre Kory wishes it was that simple. Bad deal not being able to help sick people as a Doctor. Good explanations in new article about job requirements and of course legal.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    A lot of employers now require a test before returning to work. Prior to Covid, I also knew a lot of people who would get tested for the flu. I never understood that either.

I may be off base, but my understanding is that you test for the flu to know if it's a virus (flu) or something else, maybe bacterial. Treatment options would be different between viral and bacterial.

Jon Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2021
    Warsaw
    I may be off base, but my understanding is that you test for the flu to know if it's a virus (flu) or something else, maybe bacterial. Treatment options would be different between viral and bacterial.

Do we not all remember going to the doctor for certain illnesses in the past only to be told "It's a virus, it'll just have to run it's course. Now if you develope a secondary infection, we can treat that with antibiotics."
    So how did we get here with a VIRUS? Hmmmmm?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Correction.
    I don't have to see the work doc, unless I miss 3+days.
    Just my doc less than.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Rabbit poop and Goat Poop look like Coco Puffs.

When I was very little, the first time I ever saw rabbits I was with my Dad and I asked him what those little balls were. He said they were "smart pills" and I looked at him wondering what he meant by that and he said: "You only have to eat one to make you smarter"

Top Bottom